• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Canoegrrl

1. Canoegrrl

Future Ranger owner

Thank you Mike! Yeah...the Airstream is out of my price range. 😱 Having been a backpacker and canoe camper, I am used to weighing everything. I even cut my toothbrush handle down and trimmed my plastic spatula (not kidding). The TT highest on my list can carry 1945lbs of cargo, but I plan to...
  2. Canoegrrl

Future Ranger owner

Having camped in Yellowstone in a tent...I am going with something a little sturdier...and warmer. It snowed on me in June. I felt even more exposed when I have camped in a pop-up, for some reason....all the mesh maybe.
  3. Canoegrrl

Future Ranger owner

There you go! That's what I was talking about! I have not bought ANYTHING yet. All the trailers I have looked at have their own brakes. And I know that gas mileage is going to SUCK. And yes...headed to the Rockies. But...I won't be on a time schedule, so I DON'T have to push the truck...
  4. Canoegrrl

Future Ranger owner

Thank you for your answer... I am paying cash, my brother-in-law can get me plan A for best avaliable deal, I usually have done more research and know more about the vehicle I am interested in than the average salesperson. Ford Ranger 2.3 Ecoboost on paper, should be enough to safely and...
  5. Canoegrrl

Future Ranger owner

I am pretty sure a new 2021 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 is in my future. I have owned a Ford Bronco (1980s?). And I currently have a 2001 Explorer Sport Trac 200,000 miles, with lots of rust. I want to tow a 5000lb RV trailer cross country and was looking for opinions to my plan. Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad