• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Canadianranger11

1. Rear ranger leafs up front for sas ?

Does anyone know or tried running rear ranger leafs up front with a sas including brackets from the rear ? Or would it be too far off from the center of the wheel well up front ? Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
  2. Leaf spring vs long arm radius arm ?

Ya I have a dana 44 and 9 inch but it is just going to be to wide and I don't want to run big flares to make it road legal , plus the after market for the dana 30 is crazy shouldn't have a problem with just 35s since it's going to be a trail/work truck was going to make the yj 30 spring over...
  3. Leaf spring vs long arm radius arm ?

I Wanna do a dana 30 swap with yj leafs , this ranger will be a daily driver / trail rig I only want to run 35s and I have everything besides the high steer Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
  4. Leaf spring vs long arm radius arm ?

So I'm planing on doing a sas on my ranger but what's the pros and cons of each one ? Leaning towards the radius arm Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
  5. TTB not touching the ground?

So I've seen some flexy ttb pics on ramps but on the trail noticed some of you aren't making contact with both front tires because of flexING to much on one side ? I'm just trying to make up my mind on keeping it and building a ttb ranger or sas, opinions ?
  6. Xj coils for stock ranger height ?

I haven't been successful on finding out what size xj coils I would need to keep normal stock height on my ranger, I want to keep it low center of gravity and really flexible I read most articles on the swap and such but haven't out what coils I'll need 4-3 inch for stock height?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad