• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Bzybuoy

Grew up in and auto repair shop how to spend time fixing up houses cars boats motorcycles. I have worked as a welder and structural steel and I am currently s union member doing high-rise maintenance for the hotel trades Council in Manhattan
Birthday
Jun 18, 1983 (Age: 40)
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger XL
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0L SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
0 going up soon 3 inches
Total Drop
Three inches by weight of tools lol
Tire Size
15”
1000+ Watt Stereo?
No
I use this vehicle for
Commuting back-and-forth to work in New York soon perfect size for in the parking garage
My credo
God gives you what you need not what you want.

Signature

Grey 2007 Ranger XL 4.0L SOHC 4x4
Automatic transmission.,,,///////////
Retired Suffolk county DPW supervisor fleet vehicle w/ a bedslide system that makes a whole world of difference allowing me access to the content of the bed without having to crawl my big ass In there underneath the paint matched ARE bed cap currently awaiting a torsion lift / leveling kit for front and back and I am fabricating a custom winch mount/ bull bumper for a badlands 12,000lbs winch and I am running a dual battery system with a smart charge isolating solenoid hooked up to a 12v 100ah Mighty Max AGM gel battery to handle my lights and other accessories.

:icon_hornsup::icon_welder:💨💨💨

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody likes you

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad