• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Bwad

1. Bwad

Big brake kits?

Josh, you’re the best. Thank you for all the info and links provided. I’ll see what I can do about sourcing those parts from the v8 ranger groups. I appreciate your knowledge and apologize for the late reply.
  2. Bwad

Big brake kits?

I’ve seen a couple threads including the 12” sport-trac brake upgrade and the mustang cobra 13” upgrade and I like both ideas. I like more the idea of the manufactured conversion plate that the cobra “kit” comes with but realize that kit is not sold anymore. Is there anyone who manufactures...
  3. Bwad

My Build thread

How much did that Cowl hood cost? I've got a dent in mine and looking to replace it with one like that.
  4. Bwad

From California, name's Brad

I'm new here, not new to Rangers though. My truck is a 1997 2.3L Extended cab Manual Ranger. He's my pride and joy. Mods include: Exterior: DJM 3/4 kit 17" Mustang 03-04 SVT Cobra rims Billet grill 06+ badges Euro black headlights 6k HID heads/fogs 1999 Bumper 4x4 valence Aftermarket Catalytic...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad