• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by built2bashranger

1. built2bashranger

jeep front clip change

lets see how good you are with ps could any one put the jeep clip on the ex...
  2. built2bashranger

steering shaft ????

got a 2"bl for my 99 ex from a friend does not have the extension for the steering i am wondering how much movement is in the shaft do i really need it dont wanna pay 50+ for one :icon_surprised: thanks
  3. built2bashranger

winch remote

having trouble finding a remote the older milemarker the rubber orange/black double sided kind any body know were a guy could find one cheap or even better if some one that no longer has there winch but still has the remote thanks
  4. built2bashranger

hunting and fishing is disgusting!

only a 6pack for 3 days must not be much of a hunter:beer:
  5. built2bashranger

jobs

does any one know of anybody thats hiring in a my neck of the wood i have turned in tons of apps to no avail thanks
  6. built2bashranger

winch ????

i have a wirless winch and want anouther one for the back but am concerned of interfeirence between the two will this happen
  7. built2bashranger

wheel question

will 88 ranger wheels fit on a 03 ranger?
  8. built2bashranger

drive line ??

can any one tell me the lenth of a b2 driveline thanks marcus
  9. built2bashranger

clutch???

had my tranny out to replace clutch put it back together and the quick disconect at the slave is leaking bad i was wondering if there is a o ring in there that i could have lost some how if so what size do i need to pickup my truck is a 88 ranger thanks marcus
  10. built2bashranger

what should i do

i just got a b2 givin to me with no moter/trans i picked it up for parts for my ranger (axels hood fenders ext) but now im not sure if i want to put my parts in the b2 or keep the ranger :dunno: later marcus
  11. built2bashranger

at&t

any one else getting ripped of or is it just me i was looking at my phone bill and i noticed that on the add a line for 9.99 the taxex are 15 99 and the will not tell what that tax is all about im getting charge 15 99 ano each phone line and i have 5 lines my bill went from 130 to 190 and...
  12. built2bashranger

winch

ok im looking for the plastic box that goes over the silanoids on a milemarker 9000# winch any ideas were i can get 1
  13. built2bashranger

3 or 4 link pics

i thinking of doing a 3 or 4 link on the rear of my 88 ranger and whant to see some ways people are doing them thanks marcus
  14. built2bashranger

trans??

i have an 88 4x4 ranger and was wondering if there is a external slave trans that will bolt up to my 2.9 and t case?? :icon_confused: thank marcus
  15. built2bashranger

trail rig ??

i have seen a few trail rigs (on t.v and in mags) with a small winch hooked to ther rear axle above the diff. i was wondering what this is used for???

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad