• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by build-it

1. Gasifier?

That was kind of a joke on our site, that would have never worked. Only on TV
  2. Gasifier?

You can go on the site to read and ask questions free. As far as wood use your imagination, wood scraps from building sites, or cabinet shops.
  3. Gasifier?

There is a lot of info on there for stationary units also.
  4. Gasifier?

I get nothing out of it, but it is worth every penny to become a member of that site. You get a detailed book, and access to all the premium forums to ask questions. We have helped a lot of guys get it right the first time.
  5. Gasifier?

I know the boy that did the cross country on wood. We are both on the site, driveonwood.com
  6. Gasifier?

Here's one I'm not to good at this picture thing.
  7. Gasifier?

YEP! I've been running a 98 2.5 on wood for 3years. I just bought a 2004 4.0 and plan to run it on wood, if the 4.0 won't work I will put an OBD1 5.0 in it. Engines with a distributor ing. work best. I would like to know if there are any aluminum intakes for 04 4.0.
  8. 04 4.0 to an OBD1 5.0

Anyone have a thought on this? Thanks
  9. 04 4.0 to an OBD1 5.0

No emissions test here
  10. 04 4.0 to an OBD1 5.0

I just bought a 2004 FX4 Ranger that I want to swap the 4.0 to an OBD1 5.0. Any thoughts or guidance would be appreciated. First question; could you run the 5.0 off of one PCM, and the rest of the truck off of the 04 PCM? I did this with a 99 SD F-350, swapped in a Cummins left all the pcms...
  11. New from W.V.

We have a web site driveonwood.com
  12. New from W.V.

Hello, I have a 98 Ranger, 2.5, 5 spd. that I run on wood gas. I just bought a 2004 FX4 Ranger that I want to swap the 4.0 to an OBD1 5.0. Any thoughts or guidance would be appreciated.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad