• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by BuckHunter

1. Anybody familiar with this large fitting on p/s pump?

Aww ok didn't know that.
  2. Anybody familiar with this large fitting on p/s pump?

If I'm not mistaken you can buy just the reservoir and the o rings come with it. You will just be left with a new reservoir for a spare I guess.
  3. Need a rack

Found a rack for my truck. A dealer in Georgia had one in stock its a Motor Craft reman that's what I would have got from Summit Racing anyway. Should be here Monday. So hopefully will be back on the road soon!!
  4. Need a rack

Ok need some advice here my rack is pouring fluid out of the drivers side. I was wanting to replace it with a motor craft. Ordered it the first week of January from Summit Racing it said should ship February 13. Well today it was pushed back to June 6. I can't wait that long to replace it so my...
  5. 3.0l idle and tensioner pulleys the same?

Don't think so the idler puppy is part # 6L2Z 6C348 A and the tensioner is 3L5Z 6B209 AA these are ford numbers hope this helps.
  6. Medium Pebble vs Medium Prarie Tan

From the research I have done it was a tan. Just don't know if was the same tan with a different name or if its a shade different. Just hate to drive two hours for a part that doesn't match. I'm getting two different colors on the 2003 either medium pebble or medium prairie hoping someone on...
  7. Medium Pebble vs Medium Prarie Tan

Hey, guys need a little help. Do any of ya'll know how much of a difference these colors are? I have a piece I need to replace in my truck around the headliner. I found a piece for a 2003 that says tan in color. I checked the 2003 ranger brochures and it says they came with medium prairie tan...
  8. Control arm replacement recommendations

I replaced my upper and lower a couple years ago. Went with motor craft replaced the whole arms both sides no problems what so ever. They come with new bushings ready to go.
  9. Grinding/Screeching noise when shifting into 3rd Gear (I'm assuming). What's the Diagnosis?

Sounds like a belt to me also. My 79 f150 does the same thing.
  10. Does anyone have this "starter splash shield"?

My 02 has it on there.
  11. 02 Ranger Edge 3.0

Ok good to know didn't know for sure.
  12. 02 Ranger Edge 3.0

It could be why the oil pressure jumps really not for sure. Mine was doing the same thing a couple years ago. Had a good mechanic tell me to try 5w30 in the hot summer. Said the 5w20 was a really thin oil especially in the summer months. So I ran 5w20 in the winter and 5w30 in the summer for...
  13. Oxygen sensor ?

Yeah sorry about that it has the 3.0 with the 5r44e trans. Thanks for the info.
  14. Oxygen sensor ?

Ok so I'm fixing to change my O2 sensors they have never been changed in 20 years. I'm not getting any codes its just going to be a maintenance thing. It has Bosch in it from the factory. Should I just go to the parts store and get Bosch or go with Motor Craft thoughts greatly appreciated.
  15. Does anyone have this "starter splash shield"?

Looks like its the stud that's missing. Its the one closest to the starter would you happen to know what I need for that? Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad