• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by BubbaTC

1. BubbaTC

Evil 2.9

I just got done putting a whole new top end in my ranger and now im having issues. Ive put in new heads, new push rods, new lifters, 5.0 injectors, match ported upper and lower intake, headers, deleted EGR and changed to a 88 ECU. Ive have a sound (to me sounds like a lifter tick, oil pressure...
  2. BubbaTC

Pulling Heads

Well the head gaskets and/or heads popped a few weeks and go and ill finally have time to start pulling it apart starting this weekend. Anything I should be replacing while the heads are off besides the heads and normal things that need to be replaced?
  3. BubbaTC

Pulling heads

Well the head gaskets and/or heads popped a few weeks and go and ill finally have time to start pulling it apart starting this weekend. Anything I should be replacing while the heads are off besides the heads and normal things that need to be replaced?
  4. BubbaTC

getting warm when playing in the mud

so I have a 84 (was 2.8) 4x4 that has a 2.9 swap before I bought it. I have pulled the mechanical fan and put a electric one on "rated" for 3000 cfm. When im playing in my field, it gets pretty hot (to the top of the normal markings) with the fan running the whole time. Ive put a new 180...
  5. BubbaTC

Popping fuse

I got a 84 ranger 4x4 and every couple of days I will pop the turn signal fuse. I have put in new flasher relays, turn signal switch, re wired behind the fuse panel (was a few melted wires) and still the same thing. I know that fuse is also for the backup lights, so I was thinking of unplugging...
  6. BubbaTC

fluctuating water temp

I had this prob when I first got the truck a month ago. I had to replace the radiator so I also replaced the WP and converted to electric fan. I also replaced all the hoses and thermostat. I still have the same prob. ive made sure that there is no air in the system. Its fluctuating between...
  7. BubbaTC

Hello from WA

Hello everyone. Brought my 89 ranger 4x4 from my brother a month ago and got it up and runner after 2 yrs of sitting. Plan on making it a play in the mud toy and a work truck.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad