• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Bryan22

1. Bryan22

A new site to share your projects

http://www.buildprojex.com kind of a social media site for sharing your builds. Check it out.
  2. Bryan22

Tapping into stock fuse panel?

So i've put an e-fan on my ranger and wanted to wire it up correctly. I want to run the signal wire to the relay through the fuse box under the dash. Yesterday i bought some ford specific connectors, none of which slid into the fuse box. I'm trying to make use of an open spot in the box, but...
  3. Bryan22

Big problem. Dead engine?

I just bought a 92 3.0 for a work truck. besides the usual problems when buying a used truck, the truck has been good for the most part. Then yesterday i was driving down the road and it just died and wouldn't start. I checked to see what was wrong after towing it, and it had no spark. So i...
  4. Bryan22

Downside of the 2.3l duratec?

not even close to the same engine. 98 is the 2.5 lima 2003 is the 2.3 duratec. Nothing is impossible, but it'll be more than just bolt in and go.
  5. Bryan22

2.3L ('83-'97) Timing Belt Won't line up

dunno where lima comes from just what everyone calls this family of motors. haha. good question though, maybe someone knows.
  6. Bryan22

so how did you get the marks lined up? what was the story there? Also i would go back to that forum where the guys were picking at you and tell them all what a bunch of ignorant jackasses they are. The lima 2.3 is a non-interference motor. It's nearly impossible to damage the motor by lining...
  7. Bryan22

9 inch in ranger question

thanks again for your help :)
  8. Bryan22

valves control which stoke it's on. if the cam is where it's supposed to be it's compression :). remember when you tension the belt it is going to move. just get it as close as possible when it's tensioned. if it's still way off....just looked online gates belt i found was tx210 not tx276...
  9. Bryan22

ya i got that the 9 inch is the 1330, is the ranger a 1310? BTW thank you guys for the input, i was thinking of also having them take the end off the driveshaft from the bronco and put it on the ranger shaft when i get it lengthened and just use a 1330, but i'm trying to keep it cheap as...
  10. Bryan22

Anyone know what u-joint i'd need to go from a ranger drveshaft to a 9 inch rear? I'm thinking spicer probably makes some kind of transition u-joint but i don't know which one. any help would be appreciated.
  11. Bryan22

94 ranger 2wd

Haven't really taken any pictures of the build, but here's a couple pictures. -totally stock except for tint- -Here is with leveling kit and 31 inch tires on newer ranger wheeels.- -and these last 2 are how it sits now. I've got 5.5 extended beams with 5.5 inch lift coils. 6 inch glass...
  12. Bryan22

Crash!

Some Lady rear-ended me on friday, and pushed me into the car in front of me. Not much damage to the front of the truck, totalled the navigator that hit me and dented the back door on the van in front of me. The tail gate is pretty well smashed along with a few other things. I really am not...
  13. Bryan22

2.5 cam sensor

should be under the timing belt cover right near the cam gear.book says it's attached to the oil pump body. and it's not driven by a shaft. they quit that on these motors in 95. probably have to take the timing belt off the oil pump and cam gears to get at it.
  14. Bryan22

truck bucking

Hey guys, haven't been on in a while but this has really got me stumped. My truck (94 2.3l 5sp) started bucking last week. It's almost predictable when it will do it, dosen't do it above about 4000 rpm and dosen't do it if i hold the throttle at one or two different positions. from idle to 3900...
  15. Bryan22

Think it's done for.

So i got to work this morning and my truck started making a terrible racket. looked down, and I have NO oil pressure. ={ it still runs, but i think she's done for. gonna pull the motor sometime this week and see what kind of damage was done.:sad:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad