• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by bruker

1. Wheel cylinder for a FX4 LII?

I forgot about the brake difference on the FX4 vs the XLT. Went back to the store and got the right size.
  2. Wheel cylinder for a FX4 LII?

After a couple of trips to the parts store I realized the brake cylinder for a FX4 LII is not the same as what's used on the regular 4X4. Anyone here know what PN I need?
  3. Brake Cylinder for a FX4 LII?

After a couple of trips to the parts store I realized the brake cylinder for a FX4 LII is not the same as what's used on the regular 4X4. Anyone here know what PN I need?
  4. Polishing Alcoa rims

I have s set of Alcoa rims that are in pretty decent shape but have been neglected in regards to shining them up. What's the best way to polish them and get them nce a shiney again? Is there a factory clear coat on them and if so does it need to be removed?
  5. LED Bulbs in Stock Headlight Housings?

Well I had the truck out last night and can say the lights are definitely brighter and whiter. Not quite the "reach" I was hoping for but better than the stock bulbs. I encountered some oncoming traffic and no one flashed me while my low beams were on so I hope that means they weren't offensive...
  6. LED Bulbs in Stock Headlight Housings?

My Ranger's not my daily driver and I don't drve it much at night. But I'll get it out one night this coming week and let you know how the lighting is.
  7. LED Bulbs in Stock Headlight Housings?

Well I went and ignored most of the advice given here and went and bought a set of these https://www.ebay.com/itm/265493753103 . The install was a piece of cake and the beams seems to be brighter, very focused, and not scattered. I've only been able to check them out inside with the beams...
  8. LED Bulbs in Stock Headlight Housings?

^ Silverstar Ultra's?
  9. LED Bulbs in Stock Headlight Housings?

Has anyone found an aftermarket LED bulb that will work well with the stock headlight housing? I'm looking for brighter lighting but don't want to be one of those guys who's blinds oncoming traffic. Thanks for any advice.
  10. Mud tires in snow (i know.. i know)

The best vehicle for driving in snow that we had was an AWD Buick Rendezvous. It was relatively heavy for it's size and it had narrow, all purpose radials on it.
  11. Splash Shields?

Any one here not using the splash shields? I'm talking about the soft rubber pieces located up in the front wheel wells. Looks like they kind of protect the engine bay. My passenger side one is coming apart and not staying in place and the drivers side one is only half there. Any issues with not...
  12. Replacement Shocks 4x4 XLT vs FX4?

Nope, no Bilstein's or expensive shocks for me. The originals are still on there at 125,000 miles and the squeaking is getting to me.
  13. Replacement Shocks 4x4 XLT vs FX4?

I have an '03 FX4 and I need to replace the shocks. Will shocks for a 4x4 XLT fit on my FX4?
  14. Catalytic Converter Flange

I picked up a split flange at Autozone. Worked great!
  15. Catalytic Converter Flange

Thanks for your reply. I just did a quick search on YouTube and there are several videos on using a split flange. I might try to go that route.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad