• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by BrucesBlack

1. Bugging Out / Survival

That's cool , But I prefer my 4.0 Power and Stronger Axles , And I Like the First Gen Explorer Looks !
  2. Bugging Out / Survival

Well the Sense in Preparing is Having Spares or Doubles of Everything , For instance Under My Hood , I have a Spare Serp belt , Starter Solenoid , Coil , Inside I have A Dual Outlet power inverter as well As Aux12 V Cig light plug in , Also have Spare Wheel bearings , Spindle nuts and a few...
  3. Brucesblack Navajo- AKA The Nastyho Pic Thread

Well I'm not Technically new here , But New to posting and Answering Questions for others ! , But Wanted to show everybody here My Navajo- Aka The Nastyho ! Stock back in 04 After 3" Body Lift , Rear Shackles and 31.10.50.15 Mud rovers on 15x8 Cragar Shows The Skyjacker Coils and Shocks...
  4. 4.0 Torque converter With 2.8 Or 2.9 a4ld Trans ?

Was Wondering If anybody Has used a 4.0 Torque Converter with a 88 2.9 Bronco II a4ld trans ? I'm Asking because I bought a 89 2.9 B II Trans and the Stall Speed of the Torque converters are Different , And to add to that , I cannot Control Tcc Lockup , Therefore NO Overdrive , Which Is Fine...
  5. were do i start my bag 87 ranger

Unless you have someone interested in the Suspension lift you have I Would like to Wonder your plans with all the 4x4 parts and Body lift ?
  6. 91 Explorer With BII Trans , Need Some Info !

I have a 91 explorer sport - Mazda navajo , I Bought a used BII trans from a 2.9 and I Cannot find out the wiring on the Solenoid , My wiring is 3 wire the bII is 2 , Anybody done this swap chime in ? , Also First time poster , Long time Lurker haha !

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad