• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by BrownRangers

1. BrownRangers

For Sale SOCAL 1st/2nd GEN parts MSD, KYB, Motorcraft, Engine, Transmissions, I-beams and more

Update 2-21-24 DM's replied to. Thank you. Items and details added, sold items removed.
  2. BrownRangers

For Sale SOCAL 1st/2nd GEN parts MSD, KYB, Motorcraft, Engine, Transmissions, I-beams and more

UPDATE MOTOR is out and available Other items have been updated.
  3. BrownRangers

Free SOCAL pickup FREEBIES!!!

I have the chrome diamond plate bumper that is on my truck 1984. I am putting a roll pan on it that I have just not installed. I alos have a set of stock height 95-97 beams and radius arms so you could do the front brake/knuckle upgrade. I have some front kyb shocks with about 5k on them, just...
  4. BrownRangers

Anyone?? Bumpity Check out my other ad of things for sale also. Thank you.
  5. BrownRangers

Free, six pack or toss me a few bucks but come and get it and put it to use 1984 2.8 v6 no a/c have Steel radiator, didn't leak removed for upgrade fins in good shape honeslty 1983-1988 tan doors, one is straight one has small dimple no mirrors and drilled for the larger mirror setup. 1988 v6...
  6. BrownRangers

Updated list, DM's sent, SOLD items marked and some new items to be listed as I work on my project.
  7. BrownRangers

No wiper arms. Sorry. Most wrecking yards probably have those.
  8. BrownRangers

MagnaFlow in Lavonia, Georgia shutting down and selling assets

I do agree with a lot in there. I was home sick so long winded response was easy with nothing to do. I also have a Subaru I have to “smog” because of a lightened flywheel telling the engine it slows down to quick every couple of day. I also have a 3 year old Magnaflow California cat that...
  9. BrownRangers

MagnaFlow in Lavonia, Georgia shutting down and selling assets

California pushes the Car culture. Not sure how associating California with killing the aftermarket culture can even be discussed. Roadkill, Engine Masters, Jay Leno, Chip Foose, King of the Hammers, Formula Drift, Fox Motorcross head quarters, Donut Media, Doug Demuro, Motor Trend and tons of...
  10. BrownRangers

I believe it is a stock 1984 carb. What ever those were. I’d have to dig it out to measure. I’d take $50 shipped if you want it.
  11. BrownRangers

All updated, DM sent and requests replied to and answered.
  12. BrownRangers

I have an original but it is quite worn out. I might be selling the Core shifter with the Hurst shifter shaft if I end up upgrading my trans. That might be a few months tho.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad