• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by BRONCONUT

1. BRONCONUT

custom '00 ranger bumper

'00 ranger front bumper -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Nothing special here but it needed one and I don't plan to put a winch on it. I might cut some holes in it for a set of lights, haven't made up my mind yet. Started out with this for the...
  2. BRONCONUT

What sensor is it

I just finished bolting up new heads on my 4.0 along with new plugs and wires. I also replaced the fuel filter here a few days ago. When starting it stumbles around for about 10 seconds then idles up and runs smooth. If I put it under load by putting it in gear it stumbles. If I let it idle...
  3. BRONCONUT

SAS advice...

Personaly if it were me I would get some from James Duff or Jim cole, they are some bad ass arms and you wont be breaking them. Your wheel bearings are on the spindle. The spindle mounts on the knuckle that is held on by a couple of ball joints at the inner c. You need to gouge the welds off...
  4. BRONCONUT

SAS advice...

Why buy it if you can build it? If you go with one from a vendor more than likely it will bolt or weld to the frame and not have a brace that runs to the crossmember. When building a custom suspension you need to keep in mind the foces that are going to be put on such parts. I like to se...
  5. BRONCONUT

skid plates and tranny cross member

Here are the skid plates and tranny cross member I have made for my FSB. I will start it off with the gas tank skid...
  6. BRONCONUT

Half or one tons?

or do a motor swap
  7. BRONCONUT

SAS advice...

The stock track bar/panhard mounts suck. Not that you will ever shear one off but they are single shear mounts, I cut mine down and welded on a mount of my own that is double shear. Here is a pic with measurements and here is a couple pics of how mine turned out on the bronco lower upper...
  8. BRONCONUT

my d30 sas

If it was flex you are after I would have gone with coils, some eb coils would work good on a ranger as far as th weight goes. Personaly I dont cxare for leaf swaps but it is your truck and I would not go to the trouble of sasing anything without stronger than 1/2 ton axles. The truck looks good...
  9. BRONCONUT

SAS advice...

I would go for the full size axles, finding a 78-79 bronco or f-150 should not be a problem either. I know its not the year you stated but they are easy to find.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad