• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by broncc

1. broncc

Please help with camshaft synchronizer!!

-- message deleted I thought this was the 4.0 not the 3.0 forum oops --
  2. broncc

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

I went to Larz Anderson's American Car Day. I didn't even realize until the end that it was a judged event. Shame I didn't get to see any other forum members!
  3. broncc

Made a new tool today. I call it the Rust Fugulator 9000. I only burnt myself once making it.
  4. broncc

Wait did you put a destaco clamp on your tailgate?
  5. broncc

Package from @RumPunch !
  6. broncc

I got a new tool today! Its a ball joint reamer.
  7. broncc

How do airbags handle age?

I think airbags are only good for ~15 years. I don't know how the process of getting new ones work. The only car I had ever seen get that kind of stuff replaced was my buddies old volvo 240 because it saw dealer service for like 25 years. Ford does not seem too keen on keeping older cars going...
  8. broncc

A year later and I found one. I'm very excited to get back on the mountain this winter after a couple years hiatus. :)
  9. broncc

Odometer Thread

I have seen several other forums have a thread where people post their high mileage cars. I did a quick search here and couldn't easily find one. I figure I'll start one here. Maybe we will even find the highest mile truck on the forum! My 1989 B2 just rolled over 240k last night. Its had a...
  10. broncc

North maine woods overland adventure

Gonna bump an ancient thread... How did it go? Can I have the route if it was good?
  11. broncc

For Sale 1988 Bronco II whole/parts

What do you think it will cost you to ship a bunch of stuff up to MA? I'm looking for: all three door weather seals the metal plates at the bottom of driver and passenger door the door jam switches (with pigtail please!) that control dome lights transfer case connector pigtails taillights maybe...
  12. broncc

1994 4.0 A/C Mystery Component

I just grabbed it off rock auto. It seems the Four Seasons brand one that I didn't buy cause it was double the price includes this plug/fitting/sensor/valve.
  13. broncc

1994 4.0 A/C Mystery Component

I'm trying to vacuum my newly installed A/C system and I discovered a leak... Well, its more of a hole. This is taken from the perspective of behind and below of the A/C compressor. This is the line that goes to the "high side" of the system. This is an aftermarket A/C hose, but the original...
  14. broncc

Cost me $30 to drive to work today :')
  15. broncc

The 4.0 swap is "done" enough to get a celebratory float today.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad