• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by broke bronco

1. Engine rebuild

Thanks for all the advice. @gaz I have rebuilt engines before but me and my friend were always putting OEM stock parts back in, so I wasn’t sure if adding those new parts would cause it to run rough until a tune.
  2. Engine rebuild

Yes it is a 2.9L sorry for not saying it. I was thinking of 4.0 swap originally but wanted to keep the original engine as long as possible. Though I will be swapping the 5 speed in it for a 5 speed and transfer case from a ranger. And will I need a new ECU and wiring harness for the new...
  3. Engine rebuild

This is my first project vehicle so I’m not trying to go to crazy with it, but I’m trying to rebuild the engine to keep it dependable but have a little more power than stock. I was thinking a cam and valve job. Would anyone happen to know a good size cam that I won’t need to change the piston...
  4. Brakes

Also what is an eq
  5. Brakes

Ok, I’ll check that out in the morning
  6. Brakes

When I drive both the brake and rear anti lock light is on. I’m also hearing a lot of rattling coming from the front, but everything on the front involving brakes is new.
  7. Solid Axle Swap

Thank you, I will check them out
  8. Solid Axle Swap

I have an 87 bronco 2 and I’m wanting to do a solid axle, how do I go about do it and are there kits online for a reasonable price?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad