• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Briansshop

1. Briansshop

My turbo'd 5.0L'd 4/5 dropped 2000 Ranger

A stockblock 351w will hang in there. I beat on the one in my Lighting with 22psi.
  2. Briansshop

Tachometer showing wrong RPM

I'm having EXACTLY the same issue. Not finding any info...
  3. Briansshop

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Got it out for a test drive after the hanger flip. All good,no pinion angle probs. Might try out a set of 1" drop coils up front,or might leave as is,rides great.
  4. Briansshop

I was after some drop to level it out, don't you know,I didn't measure first! Looks to be 1.5-2". Springs are 3/4 - 1" from the bed.
  5. Briansshop

Flipped the rear spring hangers.
  6. Briansshop

Did a little exhaust work: Had some scaps around so fabbed a tip:
  7. Briansshop

1990 Gas Tank Fill Hose

Standard cab,LB
  8. Briansshop

1990 Gas Tank Fill Hose

For info: This hose worked Was able to swap it out easily by dropping the tank down a bit. The new hose was extra long so I trimmed it down same as the original one. Should have NOT cut the upper end, was almost too short, but still fine. I wasn't looking forward to it, but ended up...
  9. Briansshop

new 1991 owner

That was my guess,thanks. (y)
  10. Briansshop

new 1991 owner

Nice clean truck. Info on the 2" drop?
  11. Briansshop

Rc storage/display

:)(y) It's nice to have a place to keep em instead of them just stilling around anywhere.
  12. Briansshop

ibeam mods too correct camber after lowering ( w/ pics )

I did a "bump steer" kit on my F150 to drop the tie rods lower to keep from hitting the frame.
  13. Briansshop

ibeam mods too correct camber after lowering ( w/ pics )

I was referring to,if the beams are moved in or shortened the lower spring seat will be too close to the frame and the tie rids will also have to be cut/shortened. Both can be corrected, but just something to remember.
  14. Briansshop

Wheel hop

Those Duff bars still allow the forward half of the spring to bend,causing the hop. Convering to spring under is best fix.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad