• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by brett387

1. For Sale 02 fx4 ranger parts

is it manual trans, and tcase? curious if you have the shift boots if it is manual both. thanks
  2. SOLD! '97 Ranger D35 TTB, good axles, locking hubs

would you sell the hubs by itself?
  3. For Sale SOCAL 1st/2nd GEN parts MSD, KYB, Motorcraft, Engine, Transmissions, I-beams and more

If you could check what size it is, that would be awesome. I got 1.21 venturis on my 2.8 engine, and its not running great with it. If its got 1.08 venturis in it, ill glady buy it. Also. Out of curiosity, how much would it cost if you were to rebuild it? Thanks
  4. For Sale SOCAL 1st/2nd GEN parts MSD, KYB, Motorcraft, Engine, Transmissions, I-beams and more

Whats the venturi size for the motorcraft 2150 if you still have it? Thanks
  5. For Sale Fm145 parts, 2.3 bellhousing,BW 1350 transfer case

your probably right, but just for shits and giggles, im curious. would be nice to have a spare trans and tcase for my truck. thank you
  6. For Sale Fm145 parts, 2.3 bellhousing,BW 1350 transfer case

could you get a shipping quote for the transmission and transfercase to 34610 in spring hill fl? i never shipped anything freight, so i dont know how the freight shipping goes. how does pickup work when it gets delivered? thank you P.s. didnt notice Shran wasnt OP, my bad thanks for the info btw
  7. For Sale Fm145 parts, 2.3 bellhousing,BW 1350 transfer case

out of curiosity, how would shipping be done for the trans and tcase?
  8. Anyone do an electric power steering conversion on their ranger?

That one is a hydraulic assisted steering using an electric motor, i went and got a full electric motor, so im bypassing the steering pump entirely.
  9. Anyone do an electric power steering conversion on their ranger?

i just recently bought an electric power steering column from a 2013 kia soul, and started getting ideas and looking at the differences. has anyone done the conversion and got any pictures or ideas on it? the tech article has information about it, but nothing about how people have modified it...
  10. new a/c parts or keep older used parts

okay, i looked on ebay compared to rock auto and i was able to find the parts about $10-$20 cheaper for each part, which is good. ill be ordering the parts in the next couple days after i do more research on it. thank you for the input, ill be putting some wrapping around the ac lines like you...
  11. new a/c parts or keep older used parts

okay, thats what i was leaning more towards. thanks, also you wouldnt know any upgrades i could do to the ac system do you?
  12. new a/c parts or keep older used parts

i've got a 84 ranger that had the old r12 ac refrigerant in it, that leaked out before i got it. as far as i can tell, its been discharged/leaked out for a while. in stuck between getting all new parts for it, including compressor, the condensor, the evaporator core, and both new hose lines. i...
  13. Motorcraft 2150 throttle sticky at idle

I tuned the carb to the best of my ability, which isnt very good. I can get it running no problem, but when i go to press the throttle while idling, its sticky and not easy without a spike in rpms after i press it harder. But after i hit the gas, the throttle moves fine. Is there a way i can...
  14. dana 28 cracked :(

i was in the process of replacing the seals on my dana28 becuase there was no fluid in it. and i thought the seals were bad. as i was checking to see how i would take the seals off, i came across a crack on the right side of it. got any ideas how i should fix this? or is there fixxing it? i have...
  15. FM145 transmission cooling

does the FM145 transmission need cooling lines? i got a 84 4x4 ranger that has a different transmission than the stock one, and the lines are just sitting there. connected to nothing. i tried to find some pictures or something about the cooling holes for the transmission but i couldn't find...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad