• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by brendank

1. brendank

Autoenginuity Scan Tool

Autoenginuity scantool for sale, has enhanced package for Ford, Lincoln, GM, Chev, Dodge, Chrysler, and BMW. Over $1000 USD original price for the tools and extra packages. This tool can do tons of stuff, reprogram keys, bleed abs brakes, cranks sensor relearned, etc. Can read data from a...
  2. brendank

went elk hunting...pics inside

yeah nate, is that you in the pic, with the gold chain? :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
  3. brendank

opinions??? Full widths or narrowed?

After switching to fullwidth, my personal opinion is to do it if it's an option. If it isn't an option because of street legality issues, then there's not much you can do...if not, then go for it. The extra width going from the D35 to D60 increased the stability of my truck much more than I...
  4. brendank

Dana 44 gears

old 8" rearends came with 2.73's. Depends what kind of strength you're looking for, although it shouldn't be much of an issue behind the reduction....
  5. brendank

We could really use some help from TRS!

Hello everyone, First, I’d like to explain the situation that myself and other local 4x4 enthusiasts have been forced into. In Saskatchewan, our vehicle insurance and registration is handled by a crown corporation called SGI. Since they are controlled by the government, they can effectively...
  6. brendank

advice please -axle

I merged this thread with the other 3 that you made on the exact same subject. 1 thread is plenty to get the point across.
  7. brendank

84+ Dana 60 in RBV

It can be done. I opted to gain a bit of width by moving the coil buckets out about 2" per side. I still needed to round off the cast leaf perch on the driver's side in order to fit the lower coil bracket. You will almost definitely need to modify that as well. There really isn't room to do...
  8. brendank

Master cylinder pushrod

Ok, so I have a funny story. Funny for you, but not very funny for me. So I'm driving downtown yesterday, and just as I press in the clutch, I hear a loud snap, and the clutch goes to the floor. First thing to go through my mind is the disgusting task that is bleeding this stupid system. I...
  9. brendank

D60's?

:icon_rofl:
  10. brendank

Track bar info needed for fw d44

A length of 1.5" x .250" DOM, some tube adapters and rod ends. Done.
  11. brendank

Trailer?

I'd like to buy a camper type trailer to put at the lake over the summer, and I'm wondering what the biggest my truck can handle is. I was thinking something slightly under 20', and it will be late 70's early 80's. Maybe something like this: I have no idea what something like this would...
  12. brendank

Dana 44 and 9"

That pretty much sums up the last 5 months of my life as a ranger owner. :icon_rofl:
  13. brendank

?

No, I thought everyone knew that a ranger will reject a d44 SAS immediately. Seriously, search. And BTW, if you need to ask this type of question, then please, please, do not actually go through with the swap. I seriously doubt that you have the know-how to do it properly and safely.
  14. brendank

time to play-price that axle!

So it's a fullwidth D44 w/ no shafts and worn out balljoints? I'd give him a case of beer.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad