• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Brandon_Kelsey

1. Funny Idle

Hey, so in my 1992 4.0L Ranger with 103k miles. It idles very weird sometimes. Mostly when I start up after the engine is hot. Like if I cut it off after driving for a bit, then go in to the store for 10 minutes or so. Has no problem starting but it only reaches about 1500 RPM when it usually...
  2. Tune-Up

I am about to do my tune up on a 1992 Ranger, 4.0. The plugs don't look like they'll be hard to get out, but I could be wrong. They maybe a little hard to get to. But thats not my main concern, I was wondering if anyone could offer any good tips on preparation, what to do or look for during and...
  3. Coolant Reservoir

I am losing coolant out of my reservoir and i dont know why. it only drips, theres no steady stream and it holds for a little while so i assume its not cracked. i need some help, could this be because of air pockets in the system? do i need a pressure test done? help me out. i just dont know...
  4. Body Lift

Okay, so on my 1992 Ford Ranger SuperCab, I got 31" rubber. I love it, but they rub on my fenders when I cut the wheel too hard. I'm thinking about putting a 2" body lift in so that doesn't happen. The only thing is, I've never done a lift before. Any tips or advice to help me out when I get...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad