• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Bolo4u

1. 1998 ABS

Thank you for the reply. I looked and I do have the rear axle ABS sensor (module on top of the differential?). The only thing I see that is likely abs related is bolted to the driver side inner fender between the battery and fuse block. This isn't my picture but I found it on TRS. There is a...
  2. 1998 ABS

Anybody??
  3. 1998 ABS

I started my upper/lower control arm and new Code 1 torsion bar install and upgrade. I also found someone local selling two new Motorcraft 4x4 hubs (with seals and snap ring retainer) from a 1998 he no longer owns so I bought those and will be installing those as well. Well, I ran into an...
  4. LCA bolts

They may not need to be replaced. However, Since I'm putting in all new parts, I figured the bolts might as well be new too.
  5. LCA bolts

Well, it's almost time to get all my front end rebuild parts installed. Upper and lower control arms, with new ball joints, bushings, code 1 torsion bars, inner/outer tie rod ends, sway bar bushings and links and new shocks. Its my understanding that the lower control arms bolts, (front and...
  6. Torsion bars

Thanks to all who have replied. Looks like I'll be going the route of ordering some Mazda bars.
  7. Torsion bars

Thanks for the reply. I'm hoping to hear from someone who has actually used the Mazda bars before I purchase.
  8. Torsion bars

Hello all. It's been a long time since I've posted here but I need some guidance. It's time to refurbish the front suspension of my 1998 Ford Ranger, XT 4x4, 4.0 with torsion bars. However, It seems Ford has decided to discontinue the availability to purchase torsion bars, mainly the code 1...
  9. Seat belt help

Hello all, Its been a very long time since I posted here. I'm hoping one of you Ford Ranger gurus can help!! I have a question about a replacement seatbelt for my 1998 Ford Ranger, XL, 4x4, extra cab, 4.0 automatic, with the pebble/grey/graphite colored interior (not exactly sure of the color...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad