• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by bocefas

1. bocefas

Wheel adapters?

I just bought a set of 2015 Jeep Wrangler wheels and tires for a very good price (new takeoffs). The bolt pattern on the wheels is 5X5, and I know that I can buy adapters to convert my truck to just bolt these wheels on. Anyone have any experience, positive or negative with these adapters? I...
  2. bocefas

Removeable shifter?

2001 B3000 with the 5 speed...the other day I was sitting with the tuck running in neutral, talking on the phone in a parking lot...anyway, for whatever reason, I lifted up on the knob and the whole shift lever popped up out of the transmission. I was able to get it back where it belonged with...
  3. bocefas

Interior dye color

Can anyone clue me in to what color to use to dye a gauge pod to match my interior? 2001 B3000 with a tan interior...I've looked all over the place for what SEM dye to order for it, but can't get an answer anywhere. The best guess I have is Lt. Oak, that was just enlarging the color chart from...
  4. bocefas

Productive afternoon...

Just patting myself on the back; spent the afternoon working on the truck. Replaced the camshaft synchro, idler pulley, front pads and rotors, front sway bar links, changed oil, cleaned the MAF sensor and replaced the high mount stop light on my cap. About 4 hours worth of work...now it's...
  5. bocefas

Anyone ever use AutoPartsWarehouse?

I know many of you are RockAuto fans, and I went there first to get rotors, pads, and sway bar links for my truck. The prices were great, but the shipping was almost as much as the parts! AutoPartsWarehouse prices are about 10% higher, but with free shipping...if I was talking about $10 or...
  6. bocefas

Oddity...

This has happened to me 3 times in a row now, I'm 42 years old and have never experienced anything like it. I stopped last night on my way home from work to fill up with gas...I let the truck run (yeah I know you're not supposed to, blah blah, blah)...anyway...just as the pump was getting ready...
  7. bocefas

Any runners out there?

I'm not talking running to the fridge :beer:or running from the law:icon_surprised:I mean recreational runners. I'm not much of one, I'll admit, but I started about a year ago and I do enjoy it. I ran in 10 races last year, everything from a 5k to trail races to a marathon in september(my...
  8. bocefas

Fix ideas?

I'm not sure what this piece is referred to as, but as you can see from the picture the black rubbery coating is about gone...the other side is the same. Is this a common issue? Is there a proven solution? I was thinking maybe try to peel the rest of the rubber off, scuff it a bit and paint...
  9. bocefas

Hesitation/missing with A/C on

I recently bought my late Uncle's 2001 B3000 (which he bought new) and I have been trying to learn to love the 3.0 engine. It is 4WD and an extended cab, so I am not expecting a whole lot, but I will admit every time I drive it I find myself thinking real hard about turning into a B5000...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad