• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by bmass84

1. suspension rook

Ok here's the deal, I had a 96 ranger and after a major motor defect and baby discovery I got rid of it. It already had suspension done but I did motor, cab, bed cage and lights, fenders, bed, hood, bumpers. I just bought a wreaked 94 mazda b2300 with a bad motor for $50 off a friend and he did...
  2. oil in my intake???

Before I start...1997 ranger 2.3l with 175k. Ok while working on my slave cylinder I decided to show off my new k&n intake to my buddy. I pulled it off the tube apart and a bit of oil spilled out of it. I just changed the pcv about 2 weeks before I got the new intake too. I have no idea what...
  3. out of the jeep world into the RANGER!

Hey y'all. I'm a former jeeper went smart and bought a ranger. Completely different then what I'm used to. My first ranger was a 1969 ford f250 ranger with a 390. So ill be in the tech forums a lot. I've got a 1997 ranger 2.3 with k&n intake, single chamber flowmater, and 31s on stock...
  4. dies at idle and ticks on hwy?

ok well, my 1997 2.3l has been having a problem that I cannot figure out. First off runnin down the highway I will start to hear/feel a tick along with a slight hesitation. It will keep doing it till until I take it out of gear and coast to idle rpm. Then I throw it in 3rd an take off just fine...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad