• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by BLUTHUNDER1

1. Any one in az with parts

Need a good running 2.9 liter anyone in az got one for sale
  2. 2.9 liter serpentine belt drive

Did any year 2.9 liter have serpentine belt drive if so what year ? If not can 4.0 liter serpentine accessory belt drive be put on 2.9 liter?
  3. 2.9 header questions

Has anyone used the pacesetter headers for an 1989 ford ranger 2.9 liter 4x4 supercab? How did they fit how do you like them ?Are they worth the money ? Did you get noticeable horsepower increase ?
  4. 1989 2.9 headers

Is anyone running or using pacesetter header on a 1989 super cab 4x4 ? If so how do you like them and how is the fit any clearance issues? Thanks starting to buy parts for long block install !!!!!
  5. 2.9l v6 24v cosworth engine

Need to know if FORD SCORPIO ULTIMA 2.9L V6 24V COSWORTH ENGINE will physically fit in 1989 ford ranger engine bay because cosworth motor has larger intake manifolds and will my 2.9 liter ecm work on the motor my truck is stick the donor car is automatic? NO I DON'T WANT TO DO A 4.0 LITER...
  6. Good ford axle info site

FOUND A REALLY GOOD FORD AXLE INFO/TAG DECODE SITE FOR ALMOST ANY FORD AXLE/APPLICATION HERE IS THE LINK http://www.fordification.com/tech/rearends_ford01.htm I THINK IT WOUL BE A GREAT ADDITION. THANK YOU
  7. Engine tranny swap

I have a 1988 ford aerostar with rebuilt 3.0 liter and rebuilt a4ld with less than 20k on motor and tranny will the motor/tranny out of the aerostar fit and bolt into 1995 ranger 2 wheel drive with 3.0 liter/a4ld tranny. Do i have to change wiring harness or anything else for basic bolt in swap...
  8. Engine tranny swap

I have a 1988 ford aerostar with rebuilt 3.0 liter and rebuilt a4ld with less than 20k on motor and tranny will the motor/tranny out of the aerostar fit and bolt into 1995 ranger 2 wheel drive with 3.0 liter/a4ld tranny. Do i have to change wiring harness or anything else for basic bolt in swap...
  9. To buy or not to buy

Thinking of buying a 1995 ranger 2x4 with 4 cylinder and automatic. Its a regular cab with 175,000 miles what is it worth and how many more miles can i put on it (on the average ) . Thanks
  10. 2.8 pistons

Is anyone currently running 2.8 liter pistons in a 2.9 liter. If so what is the after market part number and how did they work out for you
  11. Leaky lower intake gasket

Has anyone had or heard of lower intake gasket leaking (gasket between heads and lower intake ) i think i might have had one leaking took head off found small amount of water on one lifter and lower intake looks like it has been leaking there is a water leak mark on bottom of lower intake...
  12. Ethylene glycol facts for big jim

Ethylene glycol From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Ethylene glycol E Ethylene glycol disrupts hydrogen bonding when dissolved in water. Pure ethylene glycol freezes at about -12 °C, but when intermixed with water molecules, neither can readily form a solid crystal structure, and therefore...
  13. 1989 wiring harness

Is there any difference between 1989 2.9 4x4 a4ld engine wiring harness and a 1989 2.9 5 speed engine harness i need to know if the a4ld 2.9 engine wiring harness is a direct plug in to my truck a 1989 2.9 5 speed thanks
  14. Antifreeze

Big jim i don't know about your facts but i got mine from the peak antifreeze site maybe you should do some research on subjects before jumping all over people and read the posts that people write in full before commenting
  15. World heads

Can anyone tell me how to tell a world head that is currently on a 2.9 with out removing the head or valve cover thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad