• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by BlueRanger93

1. BlueRanger93

2000 ford 5r55e no forward or reverse

I just bought a 2000 ford explorer 4.0 4x4 it has the 5r55e in it and it won't go forward or reverse have any ideas and I know this is the ranger station but I'm at wits end with this thing any and all help is appreciated thanks in advanced! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. BlueRanger93

ford ranger stuttering until normal temp

i have a 1993 ford ranger 4x4 5spd 4.0 when you start the truck it bucks and dies if you dont hold the gas enough to keep it from dying, up until running temperature. you can smell gas fumes strong and it back fires quiet a bit. Thanks in advanced. update: new plugs and plug wire replaced coil...
  3. BlueRanger93

93 ranger bucking up until running temperature

i have a 1993 ford ranger 4x4 5spd 4.0 when you start the truck it bucks and dies if you dont hold the gas enough to keep it from dying, up until running temperature. you can smell gas fumes strong and it back fires quiet a bit. Thanks in advanced.
  4. BlueRanger93

1993 ranger starter sticking! HELP!!!

ok so my starter went out on my 93 ranger i had a extra starter laying around so i put it on but when i start the truck the starter keeps cranking as if i were hold the ignition all the way over ive tried roll starting the truck and it still does this also i tried to do a push button setup on...
  5. BlueRanger93

4.0 intake manifold help!!!

93 4.0 ford ranger changed engine now wondering what goes on the intake???? :bawling:where do they go??? :icon_confused:
  6. BlueRanger93

ford ranger 5spd trans?

in my 4.0 4x4 93 ford ranger 5spd 3rd and 4th gear will not pull going down the road but will sometimes when just setting there. Would i be able to fix this or would i be better off getting another trans?
  7. BlueRanger93

What 5spd trans will hook to a 4.0?

My 4x4 4.0 5spd 93 ford ranger transmission just recently messed up wont engage 3rd and 4th gear and all i can seem to find are 2.9 trans that are 4x4 5spd will this hook up in the position of the 4.0 trans?
  8. BlueRanger93

What 5spd trans will hook to a 4.0?

My 4x4 4.0 5spd 93 ford ranger transmission just recently went out and all i can seem to find are 2.9 trans that are 4x4 5spd will this hook up in the position of the 4.0 trans?
  9. BlueRanger93

HELP! 93 ranger keeps overheating!

i drive a 1993 4.0 ford ranger 4x4 5spd the truck keeps overheating i replaced the thermostat thinking maybe it was it causing the overheating it still doing it. the oil is not milky its burning radiator fluid horribly also smoking just the same. could somebody get me some insight on what might...
  10. BlueRanger93

Lifting my 1993 2wd ranger

ok guys im stuck. i bought a 2wd ranger i got it for a great price for the condition, :offtopic: but anyways i want to lift it and im not quiet sure what im doing as far as the lift kit. there was a 4x4 ranger that was lifted i just happened to see a few days ago so i bought the kit off it. ive...
  11. BlueRanger93

Making a 2.3 faster

i have a 2.3 in my 93 ford ranger i was wondering if i could make it faster, if so how? or would i be better off doing a conversion???? :icon_confused:
  12. BlueRanger93

2.3 to 5.0 Conversion

sorry for my stupidity on this but im wanting to drop a 5.0 in my 93 ford ranger i just have the 5.0 engine. it is carbed. how would i go about doing all of this? Help! :icon_confused:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad