• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Blueoval

1. Blueoval

Looking for a 2.8 or 2.9 block plate

Thanks for everyone's help on this. I found one!
  2. Blueoval

Wanted Block separator plate 2.8

Thanks RobbieD and tw205 for the info.
  3. Blueoval

Still looking for this. Thanks.
  4. Blueoval

Still looking for this. Thanks.
  5. Blueoval

I hope I'm not breaking any rules, but I haven't had any luck in the Parts Wanted thread. I need the thin aluminum plate that goes between the automatic transmission, and the engine block. Some call it a "separator plate". I need it complete with the small inspection cover at the bottom that is...
  6. Blueoval

Wanted Sources for NEW 5spd bellhousing plate?

This is the manual trans plate that the guy on facebook has The one that 2 Bronco 11's has is for an automatic, which is what I need.
  7. Blueoval

Wanted Sources for NEW 5spd bellhousing plate?

This guy has one. I need an Automatic Copy and paste https://www.facebook.com/groups/393221680831426/user/1363794663/
  8. Blueoval

I need the thin aluminum plate that goes between the automatic transmission, and the engine block. Some call it a "separator plate". I need it complete with the small inspection cover at the bottom that is removed to get to the torque converter nuts. If you have one at a reasonable price, I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad