• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by BLOODBANE

1. BLOODBANE

A bad thing happened the other day.

I rolled my Ranger on Memorial Weekend. Everyone was alright (we believe in seatbelts). I havent tried to start it yet, but for now Im just gonna cut the roof off, add a wind shield frame and go with some plexi glass. I am looking for another cab and will probably flat bed it. Not a big rock in...
  2. BLOODBANE

Kendrick Castillo Hero from STEM School shooting.

I dont know if this has been posted or not but this is for the hero at the Highlands Ranch shooting. I personally didnt know him, but have a buddy that did. Said he was a fantastic kid. Never in trouble, hard working, and was going into the Marines. Here is the Go Fund Me page...
  3. BLOODBANE

Warning

To new users (mainly) I do not mess around with spam (I assume the other mods are the same way) I will perma-ban anyone caught. No question, no warnings. There seems to be a free-for-all going on right now. If you have something that you want to post, that looks like spam, ask one of the mods...
  4. BLOODBANE

Colonial Gunsmith

Very cool. A true craftsman right there. Everything made to work with everything else. One reason things made that way, work better. Thanks for posting...
  5. BLOODBANE

Fire sucks.....

This happened to my moms barn today..... and the aftermath..... Be careful out there everyone, things can change very quickly. Not asking for anything (we start the fight with insurance tomorrow), just a heads up. We lost a lot of material things, which can be replaced, but one thing that...
  6. BLOODBANE

4:88 or 5:13 's D44/8.8

Yes the 4:88's and 35's in the Explorer will put it back to almost stock. I run this set up on mine, other than needing a engine rebuild (230k+ on the ticker), mine runs great down the hwy, and does well in the rocks. I do wish at times I would have went with the 5:13's just for the rocks (I...
  7. BLOODBANE

Narrowed 3/4 or 1 ton axles?

It would be easier to find a set of early Bronco axles (d44 and 9") they are narrower and almost fit perfect. Narrowing a axle would take you pulling the axle tubes out from the pumpkin, narrowing those down, re welding into the pumpkin, then you would have to get the axles narrowed down to what...
  8. BLOODBANE

Front end clunking after 15 mph

Just throwing this out there, but bent axle shaft maybe?
  9. BLOODBANE

The gun thread...

Since there hasnt be a post in here for a bit, I will brag about a couple I got not to long ago. First off is a Savage .17HMR.... I also picked up another AR, didnt need it, but the price was right. Got these from a Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Banquet. 2 weekends ago I also got a Browning A...
  10. BLOODBANE

Hunting Season Pics

Nothing this year yet, but here is the buck my boy and I got last year.... Got him in our hay field. Was actually able to drive the pickup to him (one of the few that I have been able to do that to). Been watching some big ole boys lately and there will be no pressure on them where their at...
  11. BLOODBANE

Did a little changing to my 84

Like the title says, I did a little changing on my 84. I went from this.... 35x14.5x15 BOGGERs on steel street locks. To this.... 36x13.5x15 IROCs on American Racing aluminums. I still have the BOGGERs and will use them for when Im doing serious trails. They get tore up to bad on the street...
  12. BLOODBANE

Still around.

Hey all, still kicking. I had to start dialysis this year, so I've not been around very much. I had a peritoneal port put in in Dec. and it didnt want to drain, so in Jan. , I had to have a central port put in and do some Hemo dialysis for about 4 weeks. During that time I had the Peritoneal...
  13. BLOODBANE

Pay it forward raffle

Dont want to offend anyone, but a few guys I know started this up. They are stand up guys and are offering a few great prizes (proceeds will go to help a fellow wheeler out). Not all the prizes are for FORD, but there are a few that would work...
  14. BLOODBANE

Intermitten no start problem

I have a 94 Explorer. Around 220k on the clock. Every now and then it will not start. No warning, it will just crank over. Before I could hit the schrader (sp?) valve on the fuel rail (like I was releasing some of the fuel pressure) and it would fire up. Today it wouldn't. It is getting fuel...
  15. BLOODBANE

No start.

94 Explorer. 4.0. Drove to dinner, went in to to eat some dinner, came out, no start. Engine cranks, but will not fire. Tries to start on ether. Replaced fuel pump relay. No start. Fuel Pump? Coil Pack?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad