• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by blk&blu03

1. Cantilever rear susp set up from dixon bros

i would just like to make an in formed chioce on the dixon bro rear cantilever set up does anyone have this and would be willing to e-mail me some pics and talk to me alittle about the install and how they like it ove rth bed cage set up other then the obvious loss of bed space im building the...
  2. wtf temp gauge is crazy!

soooo posting for the second time i hoppe that it is is as productive as the last post. . . . so here is the issue everytime i warm my truck up in the morning the temp gauge gos' all the way to hot and then drops back down to reg temp and runs fine and never over heats except for that brief 2-5...
  3. badge removal help!

yeah i have an 03 fx4 lv II and i want to remove all the badges i was wondering if anyone knew if my year has those little pin holes behind the ranger badge on the quarter panels any help would be much appreciated im new to trs but i love this site and have just subscribe because it has been...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad