• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by BlackBII

1. BlackBII

Re-Gearing 7.5 LSD from 3.73 to 3.08, manufacturer recommendations for Ring and Pinion Gear set.

I have used Yukon gear sets and install kits and they are great. I have the factory service manual that outlines the removal/installation process if you want some pics of the relevant pages.
  2. BlackBII

Lunchbox locker clearance

Some quick googling found this site where you can buy thrust washers in varying thicknesses. I imagine there are few places to get them https://torqmasters.com/product/thrust-washer-pair-custom-and-stock-thickness/
  3. BlackBII

Fiat 131 build

I think my Ranger could tow my car; it's only about 2k lbs. What I need is an aluminum car hauler
  4. BlackBII

Fiat 131 build

Just ignore my friend flipping off the camera in the background That might be a bit too much engine for this car. It's already undriveable in the rain :3gears:
  5. BlackBII

Fiat 131 build

This is really cool to read and to know someone that worked on these cars back then! Parts for these cars is serious issue these days; I have spent so much time and money getting the correct lights, badges, grill, door handles, etc. When I bought the car, it had the twin cam lampredi engine, a...
  6. BlackBII

Fiat 131 build

Here's one
  7. BlackBII

Fiat 131 build

Appreciate the kind words. Doing my best! Thanks man 👍👍
  8. BlackBII

Fiat 131 build

Ah yeah I saw the blue one with the carrier. I hope to build a car hauler one day. Just need to find the right truck I've been lucky so far with the cops, crossing my fingers though
  9. BlackBII

Fiat 131 build

Ha yeah I sure did. I even have that hot wheels car :icon_thumby:
  10. BlackBII

Fiat 131 build

Now with some livery
  11. BlackBII

1991 Ranger 2.9 to 93 explorer 4.0 swap.

91 - 93 should be pretty close to plug and play if you swap the ecu harness, engine harness, and power distribution harness. You may have to swap a few wires on the large bulkhead plug on the drivers side firewall. What isn't working?
  12. BlackBII

Have you been here for 15 or 20 years or more?

'05 for me. My first build was this Bronco II, which later on I painted black, hence the name I learned much of what I know from those old guys like AllanD, MAKG, CopyKat, etc. Good times!
  13. BlackBII

January 2024 Truck of The Month - Voting!

You in the lead homie ;)
  14. BlackBII

2.3L ('02-'11) Swapping Duratec into 61 Rambler

If you're not against using a modern screen in place of some analog gauges, there's displays that plug into the OBD2 port that can show most everything

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad