BlackBII's latest activity

• BlackBII
    BlackBII replied to the thread BlackBII's white ranger.
    I hate body work Cab is almost ready for primer. Doors are next
  • BlackBII
    BlackBII replied to the thread 2.9 to 4.0 radiator swap.
    Those are the ports for the automatic transmission fluid cooler. With your truck being a manual, you don't need to worry about those.
  • BlackBII
    BlackBII reacted to P93suafilo's post in the thread BlackBII's white ranger with Like Like.
    The garage is looking great! The hoist turned out awesome.
  • BlackBII
    That's the one. My car will be white. I have the body kit and a 2.5 Duratec engine for it. It'll get done one day.
  • BlackBII
    The white cab is a rust free one I found last year. Going to use it for my Ranger. The empty shell is my 1976 Fiat 131 that needs a...
  • BlackBII
    Replaced the shackles today. The ones I had in there had poly bushings and they were squeaky as all hell. New ones have rubber...
  • BlackBII
    Haven't done much work on the Ranger as I have been working on my garage. Put up an I-beam along with a trolley hoist, and built some...
  • BlackBII
    I sure did. Wasn't bad at all, just needed to add all the factory stuff. You need Steering wheel cover with buttons Clock spring (slip...
  • BlackBII
    BlackBII replied to the thread Bushings for traction bar?.
    Jealous of the shop you're building, especially the two post lift. I don't have any space to do something like that. Anti wrap bar...
  • BlackBII
    BlackBII replied to the thread Pulling 4.0 engine.
    I usually get to those from up top with a flex ratcheting wrench. If you reach your hand down behind the intake manifold you should be...
  • BlackBII
    What size shop are you building?
  • BlackBII
    Those rotary cutters are dope. I have a bunch of Greenlee carbide tipped holesaws as well that work very well, especially for notching...
  • BlackBII
    The install is pretty straight forward; just remove all the factory bits and replace them with the new ones. You're going to be removing...
  • BlackBII
    I replaced that connection on my Ranger with some header collector flanges. It's been working great. Patriot Exhaust H7259 is what I...
  • BlackBII
    BlackBII replied to the thread 92 STX?.
    The STX model that you have isn't lifted from the factory; that was only the High Rider ones in 87-88 Get us a picture of the front...