• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Bjorn Toulouse

1. Bjorn Toulouse

BEWARE: N.E. oHIo Shop

Beware of these bullshit artists: http://www.xtremeperformance.info/ Local accessory/repair shop has been stroking me since Oct. as to why the set of WeatherTech window vent shades I ordered thru them haven't arrived. Called WeatherTech on Thursday...vent shades shipped on Friday, no muss, no...
  2. Bjorn Toulouse

FX4 Differences?

I recently bought an '08 FX4 "Off Road". While looking for a nice Ranger I saw a couple earlier Rangers advertised that were badged as FX4 "Level II". I never went to look at the earlier units as one was heavily tarted up and the other was heavily rusted. I considered both to be waaaaaaaaaay...
  3. Bjorn Toulouse

Longtime E-Series Driver Has '08 Ranger

I've been driving E-Series vans for 25+ years and I finally decided I didn't need that much load capacity any more. A friend had a '96 Ranger that I drove a little bit and that got me hunting for one of my own. For 3 months I had been looking at nice but overpriced, raggedy and overpriced...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad