• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Billyfl.

1. Billyfl.

2.3L ('83-'97) Throttle body crossover

Ive been thinking it's a weak fuel pump . for a sensor unplugged that needs to be plugged. Person I bought truck from today 89 engine in a 93 recently built bottom up 93 block still bucks the same as the other one did. No power . but its on 30" tires and 353 gear 5 speed . Don't know if it...
  2. Billyfl.

The issue I am having is that half throttle it bucks full throttle it pulls thinking it needs more air has cold air intake on it already didn't help none
  3. Billyfl.

Well i think im going to try it out and see what happens. Im having a hard time finding aftermarket throttle body larger one ? Help is appreciated .
  4. Billyfl.

Can you use a 90 5.0 throttle body on a 2300 intake ? 93 2.3 ranger ? If so what do you have to change to make the computer read properly ?
  5. Billyfl.

Best chip

True
  6. Billyfl.

Best chip

7. Billyfl.

Best chip

Well thanks all . guess ill look for stroker kit . and boport head
  8. Billyfl.

Best chip

Lol.
  9. Billyfl.

Best chip

Basically they're all the waste of money what's the best way to get horsepower ? Without going Turbo
  10. Billyfl.

Best chip

Yeap lol
  11. Billyfl.

Best chip

Tuner chips lol
  12. Billyfl.

Best chip

Ok so what is it i need to look for to make sure It's one that will work right ?. It's a 2.3
  13. Billyfl.

Best chip

What is the best performance chip to use in a 93 Ford Ranger 2.3 single overhead cam D port ??

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad