• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Bigwurmb

1. Bigwurmb

Slow swaps

Been lurking around a bit, finally got time to do my swaps, ill probly be posting questions..... Plan is 4.0L drivetrain from 92 ranger in to 90 b2. Besides the b2 being an auto and ranger a manual, and fuel lines this should be pretty straight forward correct? After that jazz I plan on...
  2. Bigwurmb

would these hubs work?

Wouldn't these hubs work with our d35 ttb? http://www.got-chrome.com/p-9640-37780-warn-hublock-full-floater-jeep-wrangler-1984-1993.aspx?cagpspn=pla&gclid=CJWMp4DAzrQCFYs7MgodA2sAFA
  3. Bigwurmb

My 02 L

A pillar gauges, k&n cold air, 4# lower. 70,xxx miles.
  4. Bigwurmb

LED trailer light issue

i bought 4 trailer lights : http://www.harborfreight.com/automotive-motorcycle/trailer-lights/4-inch-submersible-led-stop-turn-trailer-tail-light-93263.html They work fantastically, But my big issue here is I don't have turn signals. They'll flash with hazards. anyone have any ideas?
  5. Bigwurmb

frame horn differences

im lookin to buy a winch bumper for my 88 ranger, was wondering if 89-91 had the same frame horns, or width? thanks in advance for any help.
  6. Bigwurmb

Tn' E

Hello from Missouri!! My name is John and I have bought my first ranger about the beginning of this year. I have used TRS on SEVERAL occasions and love the information. I bought my self a 1988 ext. cab, 2.9l, 5-speed, w/ custom flat bed (which will need working on.....) I have big plans, and...
  7. Bigwurmb

88 2.9 runs but doesn't start

2.9l manual ranger, 4x4. I have fire, compression, fuel, and air. Ive replaced both fuel pumps and filter, and now have about 40 psi in the fuel rail. The ranger will not start on its own fuel. if i use and external fuel, such as fuel in a cup, ether, or fuel threw vacuum line it will run just...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad