• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by BigT

1. 1999 B2500 Fuel Gauge Issues

Update - I pulled the instrument panel out today to get access to the connectors on the back. Reading The resistance of my fuel level sending unit, with a full tank of gas and the connector removed from the back of the cluster, I noted 150 ohms to ground, close enough to the published 160 ohms...
  2. 1999 B2500 Fuel Gauge Issues

RonD Thanks for the additional education on my trouble. I will get the cluster out and do some resistance checks. Tony
  3. 1999 B2500 Fuel Gauge Issues

RonD thanks for your replay and the diagram. Yes the gauge operated correctly before the fuel pump replacement. From my research, it appears some older Ford products used 148 ohms for the full measurement. If the parts supplier gave my techs a fuel pump that fit many years, but has the...
  4. 1999 B2500 Fuel Gauge Issues

Okay, I screwed up the connector number. I know where C201 is located, it is C304M/F I need help with. Again thanks. Tony
  5. 1999 B2500 Fuel Gauge Issues

First post on here so hello to all. I have a 1999 B2500 stopped running (thank goodness had the wife with me to push it out of the road). My local shop replaced the fuel pump and it was back on the go. When I filled the tank, the fuel gauge only registered 3/4 full. I call the shop and they...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad