• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Bigcheese2321

1. crossmember question

I am swapping a 5spd out of a 88 ranger into my 91. Going from auto to a maual and the crossmember won't lineup. Even the crossmember out of the older truck is farther foward. If I run to the scrap yard will a manual crossmember out of my body style be what I need or do I need to roll the welder...
  2. A4LD rebuild or no rebuild.

ok guys, my trans has gone in smoke. for about 2 years I had to let it warm up before it would go into gear. took it up hunting in the winter and it did great, got home went target shooting and did a clean up (filled the bed with trash that I didn't bring) and the trans went up in smoke. its a...
  3. Gas in the oil?

I just bought a 92 ranger for a parts truck and the motor makes this wierd noise and won't go faster than 15 like it has no power. I pulled the dip stick and noticed it smelled like gas. I don't need the motor but would like to get it running cause the truck is much nicer than I thought it was...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad