• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by BigARanger

1. Ranger Supercab rocker dillema... 2 door or 4 door?

Cool, thanks. I'm gaining some knowledge this week. I'm going to be looking for some rims soon too. I might start another thread for that and ask more dumb newbie questions. Who wants to talk about backspacing? ;)
  2. Ranger Supercab rocker dillema... 2 door or 4 door?

Hey adsm08 it's pretty obvious I don't have a great knowledge of these trucks, I'm trying to educate myself here and solve a problem I'm having. According to wikipedia Gen 4 is 2019 on, and frankly I don't care all that much. My truck is a 2007 beater, that's all I know. Thanks for your help...
  3. Ranger Supercab rocker dillema... 2 door or 4 door?

Thanks for the replies, I really appreciate the education. Always happy to learn. Roert42, what year Rangers do you own? So in my photos above, what I labelled a 4 door is actually a 4 door super crew, and what I labelled a 2 door super cab is actually a 4 door super cab? And there's a 2 door...
  4. Ranger Supercab rocker dillema... 2 door or 4 door?

This is my first post here. I did post an intro, and I have looked around using the search function. Now I have a dumb question... I'm going back and forth with LMC, trying to get some rocker panels for my 2007 Ranger. As far as I know, my truck is a 2 door supercab (hidden rear doors), not a...
  5. New Canadian

Interesting timing. I just heard back from LMC today, after a couple of weeks of going back and forth with me telling them they sent the wrong parts and them telling me I had the right parts... "at this time LMC does not offer the rocker panels for 99-11 ranger super cabs w/ 4 doors". I guess...
  6. New Canadian

Hey all, new guy here from Niagara Canada. I've got a 2007 Ranger, pretty much stock and probably going to stay that way. It's my daily driver until I can swing something bigger that I can haul cars with. It's in good shape except for the rocker panels, which why I ended up here. I've also got a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad