• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by BIG_RanGer1121

1. Not able to accelerate after about 25 to 30

I kept the proper amount of oil needed an kept it at a good temperature, I'm gonna prolly do a different setup on my cooling when I take the motor out again, as well as some firewall smashing lol
  2. Not able to accelerate after about 25 to 30

I put in what would've been in a 96 f150 5.0l oil pan, I blew a oil line during a test drive an got some better line at the time, my last oil change resulted in fuel in the oil pan. I'm sure my wiring needs to be changed to be proper but I'm thinking about putting a carb on for running purposes...
  3. Not able to accelerate after about 25 to 30

Haven't been on here in awhile, been going through some stuff haha, but im gonna be working on the danger ranger again as I need my wheels with a new heart. A basic list of what I've put into the truck would be 1.a 302 block out of a 96 f150 2.a ford explorer intake upper an lower manifold 3. I...
  4. Not able to accelerate after about 25 to 30

Understandable lol confusion has been the biggest blockade in this endeavor and worry about something breaking, part of the reason why I'm on here asking around for this or close to this problem lol
  5. Not able to accelerate after about 25 to 30

Ive made a list of the things I've currently installed and or done to the truck since the v8 build began
  6. Not able to accelerate after about 25 to 30

I'm going to hold off on running it anymore and see what I can do about possibly pulling the motor again, so tired of dealing with problems
  7. Not able to accelerate after about 25 to 30

Well it seems a piston or connecting rod on the passenger side has given out, when I bump it over at a certain revolution it sounds like metal clatter, an or something hitting the oil pan
  8. Not able to accelerate after about 25 to 30

My o2 sensor came unplugged yesterday, that wouldn't be an indicator of the rough running problem? I only noticed this last night when lookin for voltage leaks
  9. Not able to accelerate after about 25 to 30

Yea last night after I was showing my buddy what sounded wrong, I went to check the stick and nothing was coming out, he said my oil might be pooling up on my pistons but, I checked the oil again today and it had oil in it, the motor sounds like its out of time or something, I can't rotate the...
  10. Not able to accelerate after about 25 to 30

after yesterdays rewiring, it now seems like I've got some kind of a knock coming from the engine now,not sure what it is figured it might something not working but it seems to follow the crank so I think this engine might dying currently, time to get another I suppose,
  11. Not able to accelerate after about 25 to 30

After relocating some wires on the injector line, it didn't want to start even though I was getting voltage to my coil so I swapped my coil an it start but sounded bad like something wasn't working properly, I kept messing with stuff and found that some of my spark plug wires were backwards when...
  12. Not able to accelerate after about 25 to 30

The last letters of it are, aha I mean it's capital but does It mean that it's a vin h?
  13. Not able to accelerate after about 25 to 30

My pcm when I look up the part number is telling me it's for a 92 or 93 f150 or bronco with a 5.0 in it
  14. Not able to accelerate after about 25 to 30

My rear driver's side injector doesn't feel like it's pulsing, when I rotate the injector slightly so it's not putting tension on the wire, the motor seems to cut out real bad like it had been doing when I get going down the road, all the others on my driver's side can be felt pulsing when the...
  15. Not able to accelerate after about 25 to 30

Idk if it's workin at all I can't feel the pulse that I can feel on others

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad