Recent content by Bgunner

1. Bgunner

WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR RANGER TODAY?

What are the MSR? One of the main reasons I was looking at the Yoko's was they had them in my size of 225/70/15. IF I could fit a larger tire under the saggy front of my truck it would be easier to get a lager selection. Maybe next spring time I'll put in some front coils but I really like the...
  2. Bgunner

What Are You Listening To???

3. Bgunner

Stereo and cb done

Now that's an idea, the under carriage cams for wheeling. I like that, that would have saved me a lot of trouble years ago. Tech always comes to late lol
  4. Bgunner

Stereo and cb done

I would have done the flip up screen in my 94 but I like having the right vent during the summer to help keep me cool. Most of the mileage is put on the truck in summer so you can see how this could be an issue for me. The reason I was thinking of the flip up screen was for two reasons, GPS...
  5. Bgunner

WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR RANGER TODAY?

Wrap it twice and seal it with muffler putty and you have yourself a semi permanent redneck fix. I've used cans and clamps in the past, it'll get you home and usually more than 7 miles, but I'll take the tape if i'm on the side of the road though.
  6. Bgunner

Depression....

For those that don't know for Teenagers it is common for them to go through serious depression spells due to there hormones being so out of balance but many of them grow out of it. My point of saying this is if you have kids, family, in this age or nearing this age just keep a vigilant eye on...
  7. Bgunner

Wiring nightmare please help

In your post in the "Introduce Yourself" thread BlackBII posted some wiring diagrams that will work for you. Please save these and they will help you. There are only a few wires that go from interior to exterior that will need to be mated with the proper wiring. Since your engine control wiring...
  8. Bgunner

I'm new and need help

@ajbessinger He has a '97 ford Aerostar with the 3.0, he has a 93 wiring harness that needs to be mated with what he has. For interior it is fairly simple but the engine wiring and computer for that will be more of a pain because the 93 harness will need to be merged with the 97 engine control...
  9. Bgunner

Wiring nightmare please help

A Chilton or Haynes manual would have every thing you would need for wiring diagrams between the 2 years. since you have gone this far you know the computer and wiring for the engine under the hood is different but the rest should be strait forward using one of those manuals wiring diagrams.
  10. Bgunner

Opinions on different brands and types of dry gas

My son was offered a job at O'Reilly's Auto parts here and asked them if they were going to teach him about auto parts? Of course the the answer was all you need to to do is punch buttons on a computer and he was smart enough to say "well then no thanks" because he knew enough running for...
  11. Bgunner

You don't go to Advanced Auto Parts enough then... :icon_rofl: I Don't recommend it but the Non-mechanic's behind the counter do.
  12. Bgunner

Sta-Bil is slightly different, although I have heard some people recommend it for water in fuel, it is meant to keep the fuel from going stale and creating a varnish inside the fuel system. I used to use this or Star-Tron in my wheelers because they would sit for 6 months or more with out being...
  13. Bgunner

Heet still does, all be it a lot harder to find now, but the red bottle contains a fuel injection cleaner which is way more popular now days and in most cars on the road. I still love carburetors on certain things though.
  14. Bgunner

I wish this was true but it is still an issues here in the North East. While on paper things may look good in practice they don't work for, the 4 letter S word. Check out the difference in the vid I'm posting about the differences of the alcohol and Heet. The Heet actually keeps it suspended...
  15. Bgunner

Since we, in the northern hemisphere, have entered into the cold season and water in the gas will affect us much more now so dry gas is now a necessity for many of us, I figured why not have a place to discus what has worked well. In school they taught us not to use anything that didn't have...