• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Bgunner

1. Bgunner

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Installed the snow tires since the top of the mountains are seeing snow.
  2. Bgunner

TRS Word Association Game

Plastic
  3. Bgunner

Gold
  4. Bgunner

ice cream
  5. Bgunner

Colds
  6. Bgunner

vaporizer
  7. Bgunner

help, i have "corrupted my operating system"

1. Yes 2. Formatting a disk removes all data existing on the disk so no need to remove the file first. Be sure you have a copy of the windows file on the PC before deleting the one on the USB drive so you have a copy to burn from.
  8. Bgunner

killer
  9. Bgunner

This is why I use PowerISO. It is capable of writing an ISO file to the USB drive and make it bootable. Copying and Pasting does not work when making a bootable USB/DVD drive/disk. IF your USB drive is formatted as a Fat32 format then the maximum file size is 4 GB which is to small for the...
  10. Bgunner

For Sale 225/75/15 Snow Tire Set

You're one year to late for me. I just got a set last year for my ranger. Speaking of that it is about time to swap my tires.
  11. Bgunner

leather
  12. Bgunner

This is only true if you have a prebuilt system and the key is installed in the UEFI Firmware /BIOS by the manufacturer. I build my own so no key installed in the BIOS/firmware. The same login that you use to log into your PC is your Microsoft account login credentials. Your response is not a...
  13. Bgunner

Windows license has nothing to do with the BIOS. It is tied to your Microsoft login credentials. ( BIOS = Basic Input Output System ) The BIOS is on a PROM chip that holds only the Basic Input Output settings that is only programable through a certain procedure. Windows does not have access to...
  14. Bgunner

skewer
  15. Bgunner

Are brake line anchor points important?

You can use zip ties to secure it if necessary, the big thing is does it rub on anything? if not then it will be fine as is.