• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by benhojo

1. High rpm flutter/miss

I have a 83 ranger I recently did the duras park swap on. Put in Holley 2 barrel have had no problems since I sorted out electrical. Now the truck is running fine but when the engine gets warm and I get the rpm's up it develops like a flutter or miss exhaust is a little to loud to tell but def...
  2. Duraspark conversion Help!!!

OK, Have a 83 ranger with 2.8, just did duraspark conversion and installed holley 2 barrel. Can't get the truck to fire up. thought it was a flooding issue, but cleared all cylinders with blow gun and still won't fire. Cranks over just fine, was getting a spark when took plug out. Any...
  3. Help!!! Carb leak

Hi, Have a 1983 ranger rwd with a 2.8 v6. Just rebuilt the carb and it's leaking fuel from behind the pump relief valve assy. The fuel seems to be coming from a tube that runs behind the pump relief valve assy. and the tube runs into the accelerator pump. Any ideas how to fix this, this is my...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad