• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by benhojnowski

1. For Sale 2.8L V6 and C3 trans for sale

Hello all, I did a 351w swap into my 1983 Ranger about 1.5 yrs ago. I have the 2.8L V6 and C3 trans for sale. They were both rebuilt about 2.5 yrs ago and had around 10k miles when removed from the truck. Asking $1000 for both. I have more pics if interested. 2.8L had holley and duraspark II...
  2. 1983 351W/E4OD Swap

Quick update, trucks been running great. Had some issues with original Sniper unit. Holley said it was s/w issues because my unit was so new when I did the swap. Anyway I sent it in, they loaded new software and has been running great since. Just put led light bar on. . ?
  3. 1983 351W/E4OD Swap

4. New Holley 2 barrel TBI

Has anybody seen the new Holley Sniper system? Its a 2 barrel plug and play TBI. It self learns and would be perfect for all the 2.8 and 2.9L's out there. I am running the 4 barrel Sniper on my 351w swap but thought you all should know about this new system. They have a version that comes with...
  5. 1983 351W/E4OD Swap

New member - 09-Feb-17. Started a 351W swap a few weeks ago. Gonna be running a E4OD automatic trans. I obtained the engine from a 1996 Econoline van. The truck started as a 2.8L/C3 bone stock truck. I did a 2 barrel Holley carb swap a few years ago on the stock engine, never really ran...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad