• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by benaye

1. questions

i am planing on doing a 4.0 swap on my 88 ford ranger and i have tranny problems in mine. i have a fm 145 tranny and its having problems going into first. so my question is that when i do the 4.0 swap and get the tranny with the motor will i need to get driveshafts too and will the tranny...
  2. getting very mad at my ranger

First the truck was running fine till it warmed up and than it did the problem I've had a problem i have had for a while. it started holding back and i step on the gas and dose nothing eventually it kicks it self out of it and takes off. that's one problem. the next is likeep 10 min later it is...
  3. 2.9 to 4.0 swap on 88 ranger

im really considering swaping to a 4.0 in my 88 ranger. i have a few questions one is i have a fm45 tranny and i was wondering if it will still bolt up to the 4.0? any tips sugestions on doing this swap would help alot!!!:icon_confused:
  4. trying to mod my 2.9

i have a 88 ranger and i would like to know what i can do to improve horse, torque, and gas mpg. (not worried about mpg so much) the main things im wondering about is preformance injectors, roller rockers. anyone can help that would be awsome. oh and i read that 2.9 and 4.0 have the same lifter...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad