• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by beckers0347

1. 1992 Ford Ranger Crank But No Start

Thank you for your response I tested the fuel pump pand eec relay and the eec relay was bad. Put a new relay in and it starts no problem now.
  2. 1992 Ford Ranger 2.9l Crank but no Start

I don't know exactly what your asking but as for the location it's under the fuse box on the passenger side it's a green plug with a black or black/green really plugged into it, Ill add a picture of the connector. And if you having the same problem with bypassing the relay it's most likely the...
  3. Spring Seat

Your best bet is to go to your local junk yard and get one from there, I believe the spring seat is the same on all Rangers from 86-97, I know they use the same spring from there but 93-97 use IFS and 86-92 has the ford TTB so you might only be able to get the spring seat from those years. Also...
  4. 1992 Ford Ranger Crank But No Start

So recently I had a problem with my truck not starting it had no spark or fuel after lots of research I found out it was the ecu, I replaced the ecu and it started no problem. Recently i took my ranger off roading and ripped out my 4x4 wires and was stuck in 4 low, i put a new transfercase motor...
  5. 1992 Ford Ranger 2.9l Crank but no Start

I went and got a new ecm and it started right up, just needed to be timed
  6. 1992 Ford Ranger 2.9l Crank but no Start

Bypass worked, everything in the ignition system is brand new except the wires the connect everthing together so my assumtion was the ECU im going to get one from the junk yard tomorrow and try that out. THank you for the help.
  7. 1992 Ford Ranger 2.9l Crank but no Start

Its a brand new distributer and Coil the wires have about 3000 miles on them, I cant find a ballast resistor for my truck
  8. 1992 Ford Ranger 2.9l Crank but no Start

Yes mine has a distributer, the shaft does turn, my guess was that it was out of time, how would I check that
  9. 1992 Ford Ranger 2.9l Crank but no Start

Okay so there is no difference between cranking it and cranking it when i spray fuel into the maf
  10. 1992 Ford Ranger 2.9l Crank but no Start

What do you mean by tries to start, it has no spark so it wont be able to much more then crank
  11. 1992 Ford Ranger 2.9l Crank but no Start

I have a 1992 Ford Ranger 2.9l and the other day I was driving it and all of a sudden it died. I pulled over and tried to restart it but it didn't start it cranked but didn't start i had no fuel pressure. I towed it home and did various tests and i had no spark or fuel pressure it has a new fuel...
  12. Rebuilding my mitsubishi fm146

Where did you find all that and I didn't get a repair manual for this transmission because the mazda rebuild was easy
  13. Rebuilding my mitsubishi fm146

Hi I'm trying to rebuild my mitsubishi fm146 and I'm trying to disassemble it I got the bell housing and transfer case off and the top and oil pan but I can't figure out how to separate the transmission and please don't ask why I'm rebuilding this and not swapping in a Mazda I know mazdas are better
  14. Mitsubishi Fm146 to Mazda M5od-R1 swap

Okay thank you I appreciate it
  15. Mitsubishi Fm146 to Mazda M5od-R1 swap

i currently have a 1992 Ford ranger 2.9l v6 4x4 with a Mitsubishi fm146 and the transmission fucked off so i want to do a tranmission swap to a Mazda m5od i can get a 2wd m50d for $200 off of a working truck would i just be able to take the back off the transmission and bolt on the 4x4...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad