• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by bcost882

1. bcost882

Sold the truck, now in the land of midget vehicles......

Well, i havent been on in awhile, the whole korea and moving thing gets in the way haha. I ended up selling Red Ranger to my wifes dad. Live in lakenheath england now and get to downgrade to a fiesta ugh. Looks like im going to register my raptor 350 as a second vehicle though :icon_hornsup...
  2. bcost882

14-Bolt

it might not be a narrow version. supposedly it comes in 2 widths 63" and 67" WMS to WMS. so it might be just the smaller of the 2. otherwise measure it and if it is narrower.......bummer
  3. bcost882

No more NJ mech inspect!!!!!and gear ?'s

I just found out that NJ will no longer be doing mechanical inspections for vehicles other than commercial vehicles. Some people say it will be more dangerous but what can you do it will be no more dangerous than what it usually is haha. I also just found a 2.5in Fabtech for my truck for 130...
  4. bcost882

Anywhere to ride in NJ or close to it?

So i just moved all my stuff back to NJ and brought my quad back too. It seems that it might have been a waste to bring it though cause there is no where to ride it seems unless you know someone or just do it illegally. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could take it to ride in NJ or...
  5. bcost882

Tired of the valve rattle/probable detonation

Well as it states im tired of my truck rattling pretty bad on acceleration. I filled up will midgrade to see if that would help. just wondering if i need to go to premium. run some cleaner through or what to look at first. I just dont remember it being this bad last summer. It doesnt run rough...
  6. bcost882

Am I retarded or are these axles this strong???????

So I was reading a copy of Petersens 4 wheel and offroad today and I was looking at readers rides and browsing the articles. There was a readers ride where he had a wrangler with a D30 front and D44 rear with lockers and..........37x13.5 toyo muds...... I don't know about everyone else but that...
  7. bcost882

Explorer discs on an explorer drum axle??

So I have been searching around and I cant find a straight answer. I read somewhere about the discs from an explorer axle being a bolt on swap to a explorer drum axle. You would need p-brake, rotors, backing plate, calipers, pads and everything else. I got a drum axle cause every other axle got...
  8. bcost882

7/7 dropped ranger?

hey SVT your back tire looks a bit flat haha
  9. bcost882

RAWR!! WTF is this??

This is gnarly I wanna hit some stuff just to see what would happen. ultimate bull bar [/IMG]
  10. bcost882

overheats when I turn it off then on

well see a bigger radiator wouldn't help cause no matter wut the engine stops the flow of coolant when you turn off the engine because of the engine driven driven water pump so think of it as the coolant stopping in its path and just soaking in the heat of the engine. i've never seen it before...
  11. bcost882

Has anybody crapped their pants when......

I was thinkin about when i was comin back from SERE training and the instructor said "oh we can go faster now" after a certain bump in a dirt road. so we start bombing along at 35-40 MPH in a chevy(i know, military truck wut can i say) 2500 crew cab 4x4. so we are bumping along until he sees a...
  12. bcost882

timing chain ?

So I have been doing some maintenance lately and was wondering if i should replace my timing chain or not. I have a 2000 3.0L with 106,000 miles on it. And if it doesn't what milage should i look into it. Thanks.
  13. bcost882

bouncy oil pressure?

well i started my truck up after work today and the oil pressure took a sec to pop up. then after it did it popped down after about 2 seconds then popped back to the middle then had a couple minutes of retard where it was twitching from just below the middle to just above the middle. I've had...
  14. bcost882

apex fun and pic whoring

Here is my quad and the truck, and before i begin i officially hate sand. i wanna go back to the east coast Havin some truck fun haha! ha that sweet sploder 8.8 swap! i backed into a pole in my shop's parking lot, and yes my bedside is f-up
  15. bcost882

yet another person wasting time on a D30

it shouldn't be for what is cheap cause that would be just keeping with your current set-up. it should be what is right for you. there are problems with leafs too when building a solid axle. like wheather to put the shackles on the front or back, how far back or forward the axle should go. you...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad