• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by barliebmj

1. 2.3L ('02-'11) Camshaft position sensor location?

THERE IS ONLY 1 VACUUM LINE ON THE BOTTOM OF THE ENGINE, IT IS FOR THE PCV VALVE WHICH IS NEW. I STARTED THE ENGINE WITH IT OUT OF THE OIL SEPARATOR AND IT HAS VACCUM AT IDLE. Here is something strange. The engine runs on all cylinders when it is floored, but runs on 2 or 3 cylinders at part...
  2. 2.3L ('02-'11) Camshaft position sensor location?

P0128 thermostat. This misfire problem started all of a sudden for no reason. Truck was running fine then started misfiring. I suspect the valve guide seals are shot, or the fuel injectors on cyls 3 and 4. 4 seems to be the biggest culprit.
  3. 2.3L ('02-'11) Camshaft position sensor location?

I sprayed engine start fluid around all the vacuum lines and connection, intake manifold, exhaust manifold has no leaks. No vacuum leaks. Changed the evap purge valve, O2 sensor, MAF, MAP cylinder head temp sensor, coil pack, plugs and wires. Has P0128 code all the time. Going for the thermostat...
  4. 2.3L ('02-'11) Camshaft position sensor location?

There are no vacuum leaks, no exhaust leaks, good compression. Sometimes it will idle fine, most of the time it idles very rough and only runs on 3 cylinders, and has no power unless you go wide open throttle, then the miss firing cylinders clear out and then it starts again as soon as you let...
  5. 2.3L ('02-'11) Camshaft position sensor location?

where is this sensor located? My truck misfires and carbon fouls plugs, have replaced O2, MAP, MAF, TPS, Cylinder head temp sensor, engine blows grey smoke too rich. CEL always says lean code. Anyone got a picture of this thing in the truck?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad