• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Bankrupt

1. Bankrupt

98 just died leaving a red light - No symptoms

I was on lunch break te other day and I drove about 3 miles to a friends house and ate lunch. Halfway back to work I took off at a light and it just died. No bogging or sputtering. No CEL or oil pressure lost. It is still getting spark. It still turns over smooth, but it isnt running. My...
  2. Bankrupt

98 Ranger XLT Ext Cab 2wd On 31's

Well, heres my truck. I havent done much to it yet. It has 2 inch lift blocks in the back and rims and 31 inch tires. Just wanted to whore it out a little bit. Im always up for suggestions. Thanks for looking... Right after I istalled the 2 inch blocks for the rear New wheels and tires
  3. Bankrupt

What is the best AT tire for my 14" rim?

I have a 1998 Supercab XLT 2wd Ranger and It has the little deerfoot rims on it. I am on a budget but I would like a more agressive tire than some cheap radials.What is the biggest and best tire for the 14" rim? Sorry if this has been asked before, google couldnt help me. All the stickeys I...
  4. Bankrupt

Will this superchip work?

I recently bought a blue superchip from ebay. It is for a 98 ford ranger with manual transmission. My truck has an auto transmission. Will it work with my truck or should i get rid of it?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad