• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Banger91

1. Banger91

tranny help

I have a 5.0 out of a 96 ford explorer and swapped it into my 91 ford ranger. I used the explorer tranny but I can't find an adapter for it anywhere. I'm looking for and adapter so I can bolt up my old 4.0ltr t-case. Any help would be great. Thanks
  2. Banger91

miss firing 4.0ltr need help

I have a 91 ford explorer with a 4.0ltr that feels like it is missfiring. I have check compression in all cylinders and they are all with in 15psi, Replaced the computer and coilpack. Spark plug #5 was black and smelled like fuel, the rest of the plugs looked good. It's got plenty of vaccum. DO...
  3. Banger91

302 swap electrical question

I am doing a 302 swap into my 91 ford ranger. The 302 came out of a 96 explorer I have got the engine installed but still have to do the wiring so I'm just courious if anyone has anyone has any wiring diagrams or any info on doing this swap that would greatly help. Thanks I can't seem to find...
  4. Banger91

Sas on the ranger??

I was hoping you guys could give me some advice. I am looking to rebuild the entire front end of my 91 ford ranger, Upper and lower Ball joints, Wheel bearings, Front pads and rotors, Drums and shoes. So I was going around to some local parts stores and getting an estimate on everything and...
  5. Banger91

fender Flares

I'm not sure if this is the right topic to post this under but, I was thinking of making some fender flares and my buddy was saying it's pretty easy. I guess you would just use some sheet metal and bend it to fit in the fender well and on top of that he said to buy some heat molding plastic and...
  6. Banger91

Ranger body on FS Bronco Frame??

HI guys I'm new here but I have a 81 FS bronco and was thinking of swaping my 91 ford ranger body onto the frame to make a great trail rig. Has anyone heard of this being done??? I have looked all over the internet and I have not found much, So I was hoping someone on this forum might be able to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad