• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by bahndrvr

1. Any Surfers Here, Surfed Earl

Surf report I sent to my friends, thought I would share:) I got the Biggest wave of my life – as my First Wave, it was all downhill from there though I did a 90 min session, got lucky on the paddle out and split the Rips – it was smooth, paddled out, took a breather, set up on a wave, coming...
  2. 4.0 a4ld 2wd to 4wd

Tranny went out, found a recent rebuild but is from a 2wd, can I take my rear portion off and put it on the back of the 2wd tranny and bolt it up. 2wd Tranny is from a 4.0 BII and mine is a 4wd Ranger 4.0 Not looking for a tranny to last forever but something for the net few months and the...
  3. So found my M5R1

But it's just the tranny, and no donor, so my question is this: What should I look for from the J-yard this weekend? I know pedal assembly is a no brainer Starter better new or used? ECU obviously used Mstr and Slve shoudl I go new or not, Rockauto has the "kit" for 219 with the lines etc...
  4. Found a zf-5

What do I need to get it in, I have a 4.0 and it's coming from behind a 351w bronco. Getting tranny, shifter, transfer case, and shifter for it. I'm coming from auto so I will need clutch pedal, master, slave, lines, clutch, flywheel, and do I need a bell housing to make it work? Let me know...
  5. Bahndrvr's Project

Alright, Some of you know me for Mustang forums as I've found out, and if you know me at all you know I do my homework, and mod only once - so it can take a long time between mods, however I ALWAYS do a build page with Lots of Pic's - Generally I completely transform a vehicle before I get...
  6. New to TRS - 1990 Supercab 4wd 4.0

Just picked up the Ranger on Friday night, while driving it home blew the Tranny by pushing it too hard. 72k original miles 4.0 4wd with the A4LD, looking at options on whether to go with a reman right now and build my blown one or switch to manual or not right now It has Headers on it right...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad