• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by badblue

1. dana 60 and 54" boggers question

go with a set of portals like the IR ones from a off road fork lift the smallest tire i would run with those is a set of 49" they are 19:1 or 27:1 steering rams and brakes built in.
  2. gears replacement in a 03 fx4 lvl2

are the gears to use in the front Dana 35 gears i have a set from a ttb front but need to make sheer they will fit.
  3. sd 33t Nissan diesel

A sd 33t Nissan diesel i have one that i am thinking of putting in my ranger. thay came in cj-10a's and scouts in the late 70's and till 85 ish in a N/A. the one i have is a turbo one from a Nissan forklift. they use a TF-727 in the cj and the scout had a t19 trans. i am thinking of putting...
  4. Orlando FL Monster Jam

Monster jam is the 30 sat night and it is one of the biggest event around. I by my tickets a year ahead of time every year because if you don't you in upper bowl lower bowl sells out usually the next few days. Monster Eve returns this January 29th to the Jesse Black Saloon in Orlando (not sheer...
  5. RaceRangers Build

at least you guy don't think i am crazy any more for now
  6. RaceRangers Build

race where you not taking about buying a Explorer or a yota on dezert rangers forms? I thot i would say some thing here because i dont now but a few on there forms just the ones that post on both.
  7. RaceRangers Build

I think you will be better off getting the expo over the yota. even throw it will cost more to finish the exp will be a competitive truck. and the yota being mild steel it is not better built then the ranger if by a daily driver the put the extra money in making the ranger score legal.
  8. c bushing

9 in you should be looking at the 7* one they say 5+ use them
  9. a cummins in my ranger?

I am thinking of getting a 92 3500 srw truck for a parts truck to put the motor in the ranger it a a manual with 105000 ish on it. my question is how heavy is it and is there a good auto trans that i can put with it. my other options are a 7.3 that will need a lot more work it need a turbo...
  10. RaceRangers Build

you taking the think to gather and then dropping it threw the floor to weld?
  11. frount fenders

I have a set of fiberwerks glass. I was thinking of what to do to fill the gap between the wheel well the the door to keep the door hinges from filling with dirt or mud.
  12. Is it worth the time

we got a 6x6 crane truck in work to day that i can get the axles out of for the price we can sell the melt for just a lot of cutting and such. I think they are 5 ton top loader in the rear and a front loader up front. don't think i would have a use for them but I'm in FL so i think i cant find...
  13. wheel adapters

any one seen some that makes a 8x6.5 to 8x170 1.5in adapters. I wound like to run the 14blot rear i have but it is 3in narwer and 8x6.5 and my front is 8x170.
  14. EB 9" vs Explorer 8.8"

look up the spidertrax.com they use f450 wheel bearings and used in the rear or front aps with high pinion or low.
  15. The gun thread...

my daily concealed gun don't have a pic so here is a link a Kel-tec PF9 http://www.kel-tec-cnc.com/images/big/pf9_01.jpg I have a have a 380 P3AT but i sent it back for a spring fix and for the to plate it in Hard Chrome instead of blue finish so it is the same looking as my 9mm

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad