• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by babybigfoot

1. Yoke years

I have another question, I'm needing a new yoke/flange assy for the front end of my 96 Mazda B4000. It is a Dana 35 diff and the yoke has a groove in it where it rides in the seal. Are all Dana 35 yokes the same and is there a year or years that I should be looking for that will be compatable...
  2. Yoke/Flange assy

Looking for a yoke that will fit a Dana 35. Needing the part that connects to the front driveshaft. No groove on the seal riding surface. Need to fit 96 Mazda B4000.
  3. Mazda vs ranger front hub

I have a 96 B4000 front end torn down. When I pulled the rotor off of the spindle there was a piece of rubber left on the spindle. Looked like it was up against the seal on the back side of the rotor. It rides on the same surface as the hub seal does but doesn't look like it was connected to...
  4. New with Mazda

Thanks for letting me join. You're site has already been a life saver for me so I thought I would join to see what else I've been missing out on. Who ever found and posted the front end exploded view of the 96 TTB 4x4 front end by Spicer has been a great help. Only problem I'm having now is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad