• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by B-Train

1. B-Train

Ac blows cool but not cold

Yeah I was reading yours and was hoping for a solution on one of them. Thank you RonD for the quick reply, I’ll check the evaporator tomorrow, it’s bamboozled me enough for today !! Lol
  2. B-Train

Ac blows cool but not cold

Hey I’ve got a 94 ranger 4.0 4x4, the AC compressor cuts on and stays running at idle, but cycles quick while driving. It blows cool but not cold as it should. The gauge shows the low pressure side at 40 psi. Everything seems to be working but not blowing extremely cold. Orifice tube is ice cold...
  3. B-Train

dana 44 yt video

This will be my 2nd youtube video, crappy audio and all!!! new to this video editing stuff..
  4. B-Train

D30 SAS Ranger build

Yeah I’ve seen em hold up well on Jeeps n a few rangers on here, but there’s more limitations to wheeling a 30 vs a strong built 44
  5. B-Train

D30 SAS Ranger build

Haha I’d hate to see 38s on a d30, look like a duck riding a junebug! Lol I’ve been looking for a 44 to start building
  6. B-Train

D30 SAS Ranger build

Oh gotcha, well the tie rod is bolted on bottom of knuckle and drag link on top, they are the crossover high clearance and they are curved inwards at the knuckles to push the steering forward away from the axle, the drag link is floppy because of the high misalignment washers. They aren’t...
  7. B-Train

D30 SAS Ranger build

Thanks for the feedback what exactly do u mean by tie point?
  8. B-Train

D30 SAS Ranger build

Got the new brakes on, and threw my tires on! I threw a 2.75” lift block on the rear and the front is still 2” higher, gonna get some lift shackles and atleast that will be done for when I get some 63 Chevy springs, ordering some long brakes lines now
  9. B-Train

Dana 35 u joint help

Ur ears are bent, mine were the same way, it got to the point where 3 clips would go in and the 4th I just had to tack the cap to the ear, just light tacks with welder turned down low so u don’t destroy the needle bearings, not the best fix, but it worked. You could go to a junk yard and spend a...
  10. B-Train

D30 SAS Ranger build

Cut some of the power steering hump out and plated it back up with 1/4” steel, welded and painted
  11. B-Train

D30 SAS Ranger build

Dana 30s are good for about 33” tires, I wouldn’t run anything bigger on it, with gears locker and truss they are tough but not 44 tough. The Dana 35 is actually stronger if u look at the specs on both the 35 and 30. There’s a axle info page on this site somewhere that compares the two. The only...
  12. B-Train

D30 SAS Ranger build

Yeah pretty close, since they are both high pinion axles. the only reason my driveshaft is a little farther back is because I moved the axle forward about and 1.5”, the Dana 30s has the coil mounts offset forward off the center of the axle, so i compensated a little
  13. B-Train

D30 SAS Ranger build

Plated the frame and used Ballistic Fab adjustable coil buckets, still gotta do the shock mounts but working on the drivers side now

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad