• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by AzLizard

1. AzLizard

Wanted Steel fuel line

Went to have a line made and was told there is nothing wrong with it, and that it should seal. I repulled the new fuel and will be returning it. It looks like it was installed before and the stripped the threads in the connection. Thanks for your response.
  2. AzLizard

Wanted Steel fuel line

I have an 84 ranger with a 2.8 I am looking for the steel fuel line that goes from the fuel pump up to the carburetor. Thank you.
  3. AzLizard

Distributor option

I believe it's this one.(one that popped up when i hit buy again. )...
  4. AzLizard

Distributor option

It's been good.i was going to link where I bought mine,but looks like he is currently sold out.sellers name is (simonbbc). Can't seem to find my purchase info on the carburetor. When I looked it up I used the suggested carb on the swap info and in the tech article.
  5. AzLizard

Auto trans issue after carb/ignition swap

Sounds to me like the line you left off is the vacuum line for the transmission.(reread your post and see you hooked it up.) The booster and that line are the only vac lines I have hooked up to the vac tree.i also have a 84 with 3speed auto.
  6. AzLizard

Distributor option

Sorry haven't been getting notifications. Didn't realize I had to watch my own thread.lol
  7. AzLizard

Distributor option

Gets about same gas mileage with tfi module distributor physically advanced aprox 20deg, but throttle response is right now.and acceleration has improved triple. Think I need to rejet the 2150,it's currently jetted for a 302. Hoping to improve mileage. Anyone have any jetting that advice...
  8. AzLizard

Distributor option

I found a 2.8 distributor on ebay from Britain for a capri/cortina. It come with a powerspark electronic ignition(similar to pertronix) ,cap and rotor ready to drop in. Shipped,aprox $165.00 and made it in 4 days. We finished the install today and it works. My truck has never idle smoother and...
  9. AzLizard

For Sale 2.8 V6 Duraspark and Points Distributors 30-2691

I'm interested in one of your distributors
  10. AzLizard

flat bed on a 1st or 2nd gen ranger?

I would be interested in some ideas also. I would like to flatbed my 84 also.
  11. AzLizard

2wd 99 b2500 rack question

I have a leak where the pressure line attaches to the rack. I pulled it off and inside the female end at the rack is what looks like a feral that is floating in place. It was not centered,so I centered it with a pick and put it back together. It still leaking around where the tubing goes threw...
  12. AzLizard

Svl drivetrain products?

Looking to put 4:56s in my ranger. While pricing gear sets I found the svl line from Dana. Wondering if anyone has used them and how they hold up? Thanks.
  13. AzLizard

Proforged TREs ?

Anyone use these? What was your experience with them? They are claiming million miles warranty.
  14. AzLizard

@

🍻
  15. AzLizard

Wanted WTB 4" Lift front coils.

I think that is what these are.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad